Question. Will any gpu block be compatible with the Swiftech H320? I plan on getting a single MSI GTX 780 Ti Gaming 3G cause thats the best i can get here in the Philippines, if i could i'd get an EVGA GTX 780 Ti Dual Classified Hydro Copper :/

Question. Will any gpu block be compatible with the Swiftech H320? I plan on getting a single MSI GTX 780 Ti Gaming 3G cause thats the best i can get here in the Philippines, if i could i'd get an EVGA GTX 780 Ti Dual Classified Hydro Copper :/

Yes they will, Look at the log in my sig i expanded the h320 without issues

Yes they will, Look at the log in my sig i expanded the h320 without issues

That is one sick build :)) the only gpu block available here is the Kraken G10, is that good? 

That is one sick build :)) the only gpu block available here is the Kraken G10, is that good? 

Kraken G10 is not a GPU waterblock is an adapter. You can use a AiO Watercooler, (one listed on their website) and mount it together with a fan to the GPU.

GPU waterblocks are much more expensive (over $100) and must be compatible with the GPU you have.

so the Kraken G10 is a separate AIO liquid cooler specifically for the GPU? sorry i'm new to liquid cooling so i don't really know much about expanding my H320. I just wanna let it cool my gpu as well

so the Kraken G10 is a separate AIO liquid cooler specifically for the GPU? sorry i'm new to liquid cooling so i don't really know much about expanding my H320. I just wanna let it cool my gpu as well

Yes the kraken g10 is separate from the h320 and will have its own closed loop radiator, there would be no way to connect them without some serious mods which i personally would not recommend

Yes the kraken g10 is separate from the h320 and will have its own closed loop radiator, there would be no way to connect them without some serious mods which i personally would not recommend

so where could i mount the Kraken G10 if the top is already full? rear?

so where could i mount the Kraken G10 if the top is already full? rear?

Yeah you could mount it on the rear or if you have enough space you could probably mount it on the bottom or on the drive cages. Another option would be removing the drive cages depending on storage needs

Yeah you could mount it on the rear or if you have enough space you could probably mount it on the bottom or on the drive cages. Another option would be removing the drive cages depending on storage needs

well the Corsair 760T does have a place at the bottom to mount a single 120mm fan but has no dust filter, but i plan on configuring the AIO coolers to push like linus suggests, so would that be okay?

*Side note: do AIO Coolers in Push config also act as exhaust for the hot air inside?

well the Corsair 760T does have a place at the bottom to mount a single 120mm fan but has no dust filter, but i plan on configuring the AIO coolers to push like linus suggests, so would that be okay?

*Side note: do AIO Coolers in Push config also act as exhaust for the hot air inside?

You could mount the bottom in a way that its in a push and exhausting hot air out of the case and could do the same with the h320 however if both are on close loop coolers there will be little hot air left in the case to worry about except for vrm's

You could mount the bottom in a way that its in a push and exhausting hot air out of the case and could do the same with the h320 however if both are on close loop coolers there will be little hot air left in the case to worry about except for vrm's

Hmmmm so what would the best solution? H220 and a Kraken G10? or if there's another solution i could use using the H320

Hmmmm so what would the best solution? H220 and a Kraken G10? or if there's another solution i could use using the H320

actually h220 with the g10 would be a really solid option, i doubt you would need the h320 unless you doing some seriously heavy overclocking

actually h220 with the g10 would be a really solid option, i doubt you would need the h320 unless you doing some seriously heavy overclocking

alright good :) is it safe to assume that both rads would fit on the top?

alright good :) is it safe to assume that both rads would fit on the top?

nope both radiators will not fit in the roof. spacing for a 360 direct, but the

240+120 isn't the same spacing (end tanks).

nope both radiators will not fit in the roof. spacing for a 360 direct, but the

240+120 isn't the same spacing (end tanks).

so 240 on top +1 exhaust fan and 120 rear..good enough?