Something happened while updating my Nvidia drivers

So the update 552.44 is not stable for me, and many people said it wasn't doing well too so i decided to revert the update. I installed 546.65 and during the installation a white noise screen came up after the first flicker while installing the driver and it was gone when i took my HDMI out from my gpu and replugged it. I freaked out so i put the older driver i was on before going on 552.44 which was 546.22 and it works flawlessly, while installing tho nothing happened. And i tried playing a game of overwatch on max settings etc to see if it's my gpu or if something is faulty and nothing happened, tho i am still paranoid. Is that a driver thing? Am i okay or is my gpu dying on me ? was it just like a bug ?
Full specs : 
I5 11400 
H510M-S2H 
650W PSU Coolermaster MWE v2 230V 
RTX 3070

When in doubt, DDU. Always. 

(latest drivers are fine for me)

Ryzen 7 7800x3D -  Asus RTX4090 TUF OC- Asrock X670E Taichi - 32GB DDR5-6000CL30 - SuperFlower 1000W - Fractal Torrent - Assassin IV - 42" LG C2

Ryzen 7 5800x - XFX RX6600 - Asus STRIX B550i - 32GB DDR4-3200CL14 - Corsair SF750 - Lian Li O11 Mini - EK 360 AIO - Asus PG348Q

14 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

When in doubt, DDU. Always. 

(latest drivers are fine for me)

I asked in a mortal kombat forum (Since that's the game i had issues with) if anyone else had issues with the driver and they said yep, stutters and drops etc. So i downgraded, Right now i played a few games of overwatch and all was cool, Is that okay ?