B650e taichi lite ATX equivalent

I've been looking for motherboard to use with 7800x3d and Taichi catch my eye but it won't fit into my case (define s), are there any similar boards with standard atx size? I found Gigabyte b650e aorus master however it is more expensive and Asus rog strix b650e-e which is slightly cheaper than Taichi and has mostly same features but i read that there were some problems with these motherboards and asus handling of it wasn't great. Do you have any other recommendations? Extra features that I would like to have are debug codes display and better audio codec than in cheaper boards.

Was exactly looking at the same boards for my AM5 build, they're the best hi end B650, tended towards the Asus Strix because the lanes setup makes more sense/is more flexible

Finally decided for X670E and just bought the Asus Strix E-E cause it was on a discount, 440EUR (with tax, so that's like <$400)

Sure Asus fumbled their AM5 BIOS XMP settings, but they've fixed it rather quickly even if their stance was crap

Other choice ? Look at the Asus ProArt, they're nice too

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

22 minutes ago, wkaKR said:

but i read that there were some problems with these motherboards and asus handling of it wasn't great.

The issues with that board I'm aware of were pretty much exclusively the SOC voltage issue. This was a problem because AMD gave the board vendors safe voltage limits that turned out to not be safe. All the motherboard vendors had an issue with this, ASUS just decided to put it at the max safe voltage at all times (given it was supposedly safe and it improved memory compatibility, this wasn't really a bad idea on their part), and thus when it turned out that it wasn't safe, their boards killed the most CPUs, and then screwed up the PR response to this issue. 

All of that was over a year ago though at this point, all those issues have been sorted out and not really relevant anymore. Given you want an ATX motherboard that has an on-board POST code, this the cheapest option and something I'd be going for. 

If you really want to avoid ASUS, the only other options for a POST code in ATX are the X670E Carbon (much more expensive than the Taichi Lite) or go for a lower end MSI board that has the JDASH1 connector and try to get one of these tuning controllers off eBay or sweet talking an MSI rep:

Spoiler

MSI Meg Motherboard Tuning controller

I'm going to get asus then, cheers