DC++ problems

Has anyone ever used DC source forge and does it still work for them?

i've used oDC and Strong DC++ ... they stopped developing oDC while I was still using it something like 10 years ago.

I used YnHub when I was a student in university campus to host a dc++ server for students to exchange movies and music between them. Later I used Verlihub on a small BSD server, Ynhub was windows only.

6 minutes ago, mariushm said:

i've used oDC and Strong DC++ ... they stopped developing oDC while I was still using it something like 10 years ago.

I used YnHub when I was a student in university campus to host a dc++ server for students to exchange movies and music between them. Later I used Verlihub on a small BSD server, Ynhub was windows only.

I've just experienced a major problem with it, I have tried the latest version and the latest version for windows 11, I am able to connect to hubs and view the users in that hub but I CAN NOT connect to any user and see their list, it just sits at 0 /bs and also I can not search for anything what ever I search for NOTHING shows up.  It was fine last month and like you years ago I was using it all the time. 

Make sure the software is not blocked in firewall, make sure you actually connect to hubs,what else do you want people to tell you... 

19 minutes ago, mariushm said:

Make sure the software is not blocked in firewall, make sure you actually connect to hubs,what else do you want people to tell you... 

There is no setting about a firewall and a firewall notification does not show on my screen, like I said I can already connect to hubs and I was hoping that someone could help solve it.

Look at all those hubs that I can connect to but I can't do anything else such as search or download, I have been using this software for years without having to tamper with any settings now you have to guess that the firewall is the problem without it giving you the option to change it right at the start.