Red dragon keyboard software made my keyboard not work?

RIX1134

i recently got a kurama k552 keyboard, and i hated the way the rgb lights looks, and downloaded the software so i could turn them off. When i ran the software, my keyboard stopped working and now the lights wont work either, the software returned the error that the device was not found. i still get the windows sound that tells me that windows detected that my keyboard was plugged in, but the lights on the keyboard arent working and neither are any of the keys. This happens no matter what device i plug the keyboard into and its only happening to this keyboard, any way i can fix it? or should i just return it?

I would return it as dead on arrival, which would be faster than trying to claim warranty and a long repair process.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

Just now, saintlouisbagels said:

I would return it as dead on arrival, which would be faster than trying to claim warranty and a long repair process.

okay

9 minutes ago, RIX1134 said:

okay

I would recommend Keychron. They're a reputable brand and they somehow have a cheap-enough keyboard.

https://www.amazon.com/Keychron-Keyboard-Programmable-Backlight-Mechanical/dp/B0CBWJ9SKX/

Ideally, you should buy a keyboard with hot-swappable switches because it will allow you painless future repairs.

https://www.amazon.com/Keychron-Keyboard-Programmable-Backlight-Mechanical/dp/B0CRDKQNQ5/

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |