New build. Black screen. Restart. VGA LED on

Hello

My build is about 2 weeks old now. I had windows 10 on my old computers SATA SSD so I decided to keep it as a boot drive and use my 1TB M.2 for game storage. Anyways, ran great and had a blast on Helldivers 2

Last night I installed windows 11 and played helldivers but experienced some issues with Adrenaline app freezing in the background. This issue seems to be widely reported but didn't occur on Windows 10.

Tonight while playing, my computer black screened and attempted to restart itself. While attempting, the white VGA LED came on. Needless to say, it didn't complete the boot process. It was completely unresponsive to anything other than holding the power button down to shut it off. After powering back on, it boots to Windows without issue.

This happened 3 more times. Each time I tried something different to remedy it. First, I removed the overclock/undervolt tuning I had on Adrenaline. Second, I performed a clean install of the Adrenaline software. Lastly I flashed the BIOS to the most recent version. All resulting in this black screen issue. Each restart seemed to happen quicker than the last.

I've been monitoring my Temps on my second monitor. My cpu was 70C and my GPU was at 75C give or take. Well within acceptable ranges while under load.

All windows updates are done.

Drivers are up to date.

BIOS is flashed with no CPU overclock but SMART is enabled

Any idea what's causing this? Any definitive ways to diagnose? Faulty PSU, GPU or RAM? I still have time to return parts.

Thanks for your help in advance.

-toasty

EVGA 700 GD 80+ Gold

XFX Speedster SWFT 319 Radeon RX 6800 16GB

MSI B550-A PRO

Crucial PRO 32GB DDR4 3200 CL22

Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case

Samsung SATA EVO SSD

Crucial P3 Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 3.4 GHz 8-Core

Deepcool AK400 66.47 CFM CPU Cooler

You either have CSM disabled or there is a PSU issue, is what I would think. Or maybe both.

19 minutes ago, AAVVIronAlex said:

You either have CSM disabled or there is a PSU issue, is what I would think. Or maybe both.

Thanks for your response.

I had to disable CSM to install Windows 11. It is currently in UEFI only. I need to re-enable it?

1 hour ago, toastycheezit said:

I had to disable CSM to install Windows 11. It is currently in UEFI only. I need to re-enable it?

Did you fresh install or update? Either way, try this:

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

1 hour ago, toastycheezit said:

Yes if your other motherboard used Legacy Boot.

1 hour ago, DoctorNick said:

Did you fresh install or update? Either way, try this:

It was a fresh install.

Also, I followed the instructions for DDU. 

Gamed for 10 minutes. Same thing. Black screen and VGA light