Overclocking I5-11600KF + motherboard optimization settings

hello guys
im completely beginner in oc so bear with me
i have an i5-11600kf paired with an Z490 A pro mobo, AK620, and a 750w xigma psu that is dying (it do weird noise when i hit full stress test on GPU AND CPU combined)
the main reason for me to oc is basically i want more fps in cs2 due me getting a 280hz monitor

with the research i conducted i have oc with the following settings changed

• load-line calibration is mode 6 CPU ratio 49 ring 43 voltage 1.370, CPU in dynamic ratio mode
    • NOTE: this is not something i came up with its basically a guy in youtube OC and i just copied it

i have used this OC for 4 days i think and it was stable, ive tested it also in OCCT for 20 min all good 
however i have reverted the OC after checking some other people results with lower voltages and made me worried of degrading the cpu
so as the title say can someone help me re-overclocking my CPU + any motherboard settings i need to change?

thanks in advance
attached below is a ss of my hwmonitor with the oc i had and without it

1713330052099.png

1713331116326.png

16 minutes ago, a7med said:

hello guys
im completely beginner in oc so bear with me
i have an i5-11600kf paired with an Z490 A pro mobo, AK620, and a 750w xigma psu that is dying (it do weird noise when i hit full stress test on GPU AND CPU combined)
the main reason for me to oc is basically i want more fps in cs2 due me getting a 280hz monitor

with the research i conducted i have oc with the following settings changed

• load-line calibration is mode 6 CPU ratio 49 ring 43 voltage 1.370, CPU in dynamic ratio mode
    • NOTE: this is not something i came up with its basically a guy in youtube OC and i just copied it

i have used this OC for 4 days i think and it was stable, ive tested it also in OCCT for 20 min all good 
however i have reverted the OC after checking some other people results with lower voltages and made me worried of degrading the cpu
so as the title say can someone help me re-overclocking my CPU + any motherboard settings i need to change?

thanks in advance
attached below is a ss of my hwmonitor with the oc i had and without it

Are you sure its not coil whine from GPU? If yes, change PSU before OC. From experience, when overclocking my 9700K I would say keep the default ratio of core ratio and ring. This is the default boost table:

boost-clock-analysis.png

https://www.techpowerup.com/review/intel-core-i5-11600k/23.html

So for core multipliers:

1-2 cores: 49x

3-6 cores: 46x

I guess ring is 40x or 43x on default:

Lets say you want 5.3ghz on single/dual core boost, then:

1-2 cores: 53x

3-6 cores: 50x

ring: 46x, assuming default is 43x.

Also running OCCT 20 min is not enough to call it stable, also there's different tests in OCCT. I've had a PC BSOD after +20H of OCCT. 

When using above method, you'll be able to run default load line calibration values. This will result in a higher voltage on paper, but'll give you more stability. Instead of spending hours upon hours testing stability, then test using real world usage and monitor whea errors. If you want to OC ram as well, then start by testing CPU with known stable settings on RAM, XMP for example. Use HWinfo64 to monitor whea errors, also delete HWmonitor as its not good, use sensors only when launching HWinfo64:

image.png.932ebbd9db9c997c065b97e04ae1dae9.png

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price.