is this to much on a single header on my x570 strix e mobo chassis header

MissAuroraKitty

hello all i am wondering which of these two fans would be best for my in this case LANCOOL II MESH RGB bottom 2 fan slots ontop of the psu, also with the consideration of my 7800xt is not vertical mounted and if this would work fine with a small obsticle infront of one fan in the bottom most pcie slot of my mobo

noctua NF- A12x15 pwm  chroma slim fan 2x

or

noctua NF- A12x25 pwm chroma fan 2x

Also a noctua NF-A12x25 Pwm chroma fan x1 

or would going 3 industerial 3000 rpm noctual fans be better in the long run?

Can a single header run all of them at near full speed if ever needed and if i decided to go industerial would i still be fine?

or would different fans be better considering i am on a slight budget as id like rgb but good ones from what ive seen from corsair and other brands cost a good bit more 

Find the power rating in amps for each fan and add them together. Most mobo fan headers are rated for 1-3A im pretty sure but I always assume 1A just to be safe if I don't know. But on a high end board like that its probably 2-3A.

PC Specifications: Intel i9-14900KF, 5.9GHz all core locked, 5GHz ring, 1.45v Medium LLC, E-cores and HT disabled | MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 + Thermal Grizzly contact frame | 2x16 G.Skill Trident Z5 7400MHz 34-44-44-34 1T 1.45v (Tuned Subtimings, Hynix A-Die) | Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX | Windows 10/11 EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2 Phanteks P400A (Black non-rgb version, Phanteks T30 fans 3 intake (On AIO), 1 exhaust) | SK Hynix Platinum P41 2TB PCIE 4.0 (Boot drive), Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SATA

Displays: MSI MAG 271QPX 1440p 360Hz 27" QD-OLED | LG UltraGear 27GP950-B, 4K 144Hz (@120hz) 27" IPS

Desktop Audio: STAX SR-007 MK2 Electrostatic Headphones | STAX SRM-400S Amp | Schiit Bifrost 2/64 (NOS mode, USB in, XLR out)

Mobile Audio: Sennheiser IE 900 IEMs using included 4.4mm cable | FiiO KA13 "Desktop mode" Disabled

Peripherals: Razer Huntsman V2 Full size wired with linear optical switch | Logitech G502 Hero

44 minutes ago, MissAuroraKitty said:

hello all i am wondering which of these two fans would be best for my in this case LANCOOL II MESH RGB bottom 2 fan slots ontop of the psu, also with the consideration of my 7800xt is not vertical mounted and if this would work fine with a small obsticle infront of one fan in the bottom most pcie slot of my mobo

noctua NF- A12x15 pwm  chroma slim fan 2x

or

noctua NF- A12x25 pwm chroma fan 2x

Also a noctua NF-A12x25 Pwm chroma fan x1 

or would going 3 industerial 3000 rpm noctual fans be better in the long run?

Can a single header run all of them at near full speed if ever needed and if i decided to go industerial would i still be fine?

or would different fans be better considering i am on a slight budget as id like rgb but good ones from what ive seen from corsair and other brands cost a good bit more 

Most fan headers can deal with up to 1A. Some pump headers can do more, and some can even be configured to do PWM (speed variability isn't a good idea for a pump but great for fans). If you look at the rated or safety amperage (whatever the highest amp rating you can find, use that), take those numbers and add them up. If they exceed the header max, you'll have to split them up. iPPCs are more likely to draw a larger load. The 140mm iPPC 3000 RPM, for example, draws over .5A per fan, so you can only have one per header.

If you're looking for budget fans, look at things like the Arctic P12 and P12 Max. There are others if you look carefully and pay attention to RPM, airflow and static pressure. AF is more important for positions where there are not significant barriers (like, oh, a radiator, heatsink or dense dust filter), whereas the pressure is important to push through the barriers. If it's an AF fan, use it for case exhaust, possibly on a heatsink depending on the heatsink fin density and the fan's pressure.

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂