BattleNet

HelpMeoutHERE

Not sure if this is the right place for this but I want to download warzone, I have tried it on steam but as I go into a game it just says connection issue although my connection is good. I have tried to download it on BattleNet but as I go to download the game it gets stuck on a spinning circle and does not start the download. I have also given it time ( roughly 2 hours ) to load but it still has the spinning logo. If anyone knows how to fix I will be very grateful 馃檪

16 minutes ago, HelpMeoutHERE said:

Not sure if this is the right place for this but I want to download warzone, I have tried it on steam but as I go into a game it just says connection issue although my connection is good. I have tried to download it on BattleNet but as I go to download the game it gets stuck on a spinning circle and does not start the download. I have also given it time ( roughly 2 hours ) to load but it still has the spinning logo. If anyone knows how to fix I will be very grateful 馃檪

Have you tried uninstall and reinstalling Warzone through Battle.net? Sometimes the download cache can get corrupted and I imagine it doesn't let you validate the files if its not installed. Otherwise, uninstall and reinstall Battle.net afterwards as well, and it'll redetect any games you're playing on the client automatically.

Ryzen 7950x3D PBO +200MHz / -15mV curve CPPC in 'prefer cache'

RTX 4090 @133%/+230/+1000

Builder/Enthusiast/Overclocker since 2012聽 //聽 Professional since 2017

unfortunately I cannot even download warzone on BattleNet and I have tried twice to redownload it and reinstall it and none of the attempts have been successful聽聽

5 hours ago, HelpMeoutHERE said:

unfortunately I cannot even download warzone on BattleNet and I have tried twice to redownload it and reinstall it and none of the attempts have been successful聽聽

then reinstall battlenet completely.聽

also full specs please?

that it neither works on steam or battlenet makes me think something wrong with your pc

also have you tried DDU?

The direction tells you... the direction.聽

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition)聽

MSI Afterburner聽

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper聽

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity聽

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop聽

Superposition聽

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

I had issue like that on Battle.net with updates sometimes, pause them for few sec then resume helped sometimes.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink |聽Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 |聽Seasonic Focus GX-850 |聽Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver) |聽Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen)聽| Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |