Booting into file explorer menu when trying to boot into windows

My laptop had an NVME with windows 11 installed, I took that nvme out and started using it on my pc(with a frehs windows install), then I toom out the SATA SSD my pc had and installed in into the laptop(currently the only disk in it) then I thought I should maybe try installing some linux distro and I tried linux mint but it didnt boot and instead I was getting booted into some file explorer which shows the SSD named as NO VOLUME LABEL and sone stuff below and now I tried installing ubuntu, windows 10 but no matter what I try it just boots into this (image attached) menu, I've tried restoring my bios to default but no luck,

would greatly appreciate some help on this because now I have no idea what is going on and I need my latop in 2 days for a travel.

thanks in advance 

17137867529123803677342493052402.jpg

That's the UEFI on the laptop asking you to help it find a bootloader. The easiest way to fix that is a clean install.

Make sure SATA drives are enabled as boot devices in the BIOS, and if you installed an M.2 SATA SSD make sure those are supported.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

3 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

That's the UEFI on the laptop asking you to help it find a bootloader. The easiest way to fix that is a clean install.

Make sure SATA drives are enabled as boot devices in the BIOS, and if you installed an M.2 SATA SSD make sure those are supported.

I did a clean install multiple times but when the system boots after the bootable finishes copying files it takes me to this menu page.

I have an acer apire A315-23 and I have enabled all the drive ports(HDD0 and HDD1) and I don't see any option of allowing or disallowing boot devices

I can surely attach a video of the option present in the bios

What happens if you select "NO VOLUME LABEL"?

Did you try deleting all the partitions on the SSD before doing the install?

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

What happens if you select "NO VOLUME LABEL"?

Did you try deleting all the partitions on the SSD before doing the install?

When I select that NO VOLUME it shows the EFI then if I go EFI -> Boot -> bootx64.efi and click it, black screen comes for less than half a second and nothing happens, and Im back at the same directory 

but sometimes it goes to the screen below

IMG20240422175831.jpg

Edited by Asc1005

6 minutes ago, Asc1005 said:

When I select that NO VOLUME it shows the EFI then if I go EFI -> Boot -> bootx64.efi and click it, black screen comes for less than half a second and nothing happens, and Im back at the same directory 

but sometimes it goes to the screen below

IMG20240422175831.jpg

And did you try pressing f1 to go to recovery on that screen?

I edit my messages more than not –

Probably some dude on the internet

2 minutes ago, Hellowpplz said:

And did you try pressing f1 to go to recovery on that screen?

yes it just takes me to recovery like I would have gone if pressed f2 in the beginning

2 minutes ago, Asc1005 said:

yes it just takes me to recovery like I would have gone if pressed f2 in the beginning

When you did a fresh install did you just put it on the ssd without deleting anything or did you delete the existing partition and make a new one? If you didn't do this, do it.

1 minute ago, Hellowpplz said:

When you did a fresh install did you just put it on the ssd without deleting anything or did you delete the existing partition and make a new one? If you didn't do this, do it.

I deleted partitions using the windows tool on another PC and then clean installed the windows using a bootable flash drive

4 minutes ago, Asc1005 said:

I deleted partitions using the windows tool on another PC and then clean installed the windows using a bootable flash drive

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0xc0000185-windows-11-before-and-after/20109bb0-dc07-4e32-801f-36b09bc2a9d6

"OK, seems I've cured the problem.

The EN_GB download link has an issue with my setup and continues to throw up errors everytime you try to log in.

As a last ditched attempt I downloaded a copy from the EN_US site Download Windows 11 (microsoft.com) once install, it appears to running properly with no errors.

Something within my hardware causes the EN_GB install to fail. I'm calling this one solved. Hopefully there won't be any issues by using the US download."

See if something similar to this solves it or anything else on here (theres not much)

7 minutes ago, Asc1005 said:

Also have you tried rebuilding the boot configuration data with the installation media?

8 minutes ago, Hellowpplz said:

Also have you tried rebuilding the boot configuration data with the installation media?

If you mean rebuilding that 100MB partition containing BCD then yes I rebuilt that but no luck