how to adjust bclk on haswell through windows (not bios)

got a asus z97-c, some random locked 4th gen i5 which i put in to try to overclock for fun since i got bored of doing so on my 4790k. In asus ai suite 3, i cant change bclk, its stuck at 80 for some reason (although the actual bclk is 100) and then when i try to change it to anything besides 80, it doenst change. The only way is through bios which takes too much time to restart my pc every time. I have 16gb 1866mhz, currently stable at 105 bclk with adjusting only dram voltage.

EDIT: it wont be stable past 105, but i still wanna know how to do that. I currently got it to 3.88ghz all core and on the cache. Pretty decent

In order to change the BCLK in the OS, you need to have a board with an external clock gen, which the Z97-C might not have (most Z97 boards should have one, but since that's rather low end for Z97 it might not). If it does have an external clock gen, your best bet is to just download whatever motherboard utility ASUS offers for that board and try to change it in there. TurboV Core would be optimal (you can find download links for this over on the HWBot forums), though that might only work on ROG boards.