Hey!

Today i tried to build a pc for the first time.
Everything wen't ok until i turned it on, black screen spamming delete, no signal. I tried spamming delete for a good while with no results.
I saw the orange light immidietly on turning the pc on, which i know often indicates RAM. I didnt have much problems with ram on install, they clicked*
and i double checked that they are in all the way. Building and trying to boot it took me about 5hrs, since i wanted to be sure of each step by double/triple checking
on my other pc ex. LTT newest pc build guide video, general info in the net.

There was one part. isntalling the mobo in the case.
So there was already some sort of stands on the case, and i tried to fit my mobo in the case and realized, if i put another stand on top of the already 
exsiting ones, the mobo would be too high above, so that the io shield for example wouldnt fit. So i did just install it on the already existing ones, they fitted perfectly aswell. 

In ~13Hrs, i will be trying to figure out whats wrong with it more thoroughly.
If u have anything you might think is the problem please dont hesitate to post it under, tyvm ❤️

PC:
ASUS ROG STRIX B650-E F GAMING WIFI
Kingston 2x8Gb FURY beast DDR5 6000MHz CL36
Ryzen 5 7600X AM5
Gigabyte RTX 4060 EAGLE OC
Samsung 1tb 980 PRO M.2 PCie 4.0 NvMe 7000/5000MB/s
Seasonic 750W FOCUS GX-750 
Noctua NH-D15
LianLi LANCOOL 216

Make sure the only standoffs installed are the ones you need, if there are extra you could be shorting something on the back of your motherboard. Beyond that try using just one stick of ram, try both sticks in both slots individually to narrow down having a back stick or a possibly a bad slot. If that changes nothing reseat the GPU. Still no changes, then reseat the CPU. turn your power supply off completely when removing or installing components.

Best of luck.😀

Also, if you have the chance, pictures would help. Could be as simple as a forgotten connector.

3 hours ago, Quarpet said:

Make sure the only standoffs installed are the ones you need, if there are extra you could be shorting something on the back of your motherboard. Beyond that try using just one stick of ram, try both sticks in both slots individually to narrow down having a back stick or a possibly a bad slot. If that changes nothing reseat the GPU. Still no changes, then reseat the CPU. turn your power supply off completely when removing or installing components.

Best of luck.😀

Also, if you have the chance, pictures would help. Could be as simple as a forgotten connector.

I'll try these and send pics later, ty

12 hours ago, Quarpet said:

Best of luck.😀

20240420_122354.jpg

20240420_122425.jpg

20240420_122549.jpg

On 4/20/2024 at 4:28 AM, Ronbaow said:

20240420_122354.jpg

20240420_122425.jpg

20240420_122549.jpg

Any change?