Random Freezing on New Build

First things first:

ASRock B650e Steel Legend WiFi (updated to Ver 2.02)

Ryzen 7800X3D (w/ DeepCool Peerless Assassin IV)

G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo 64GB 6000Hz (EXPO enabled)

ASUS TUF RTX 3070 Ti

Samsung 990 Pro 2Tb (boot drive)

Crucial P3+ 2Tb, Crucial MX 500 2Tb, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (data drives)

SeaSonic FOCUS PLUS Platinum 850w

Windows 11

The issue that I'm having with this build that hasn't been fixed yet is that I am getting random freezes at any given moment. Seemingly more common while in games (any game), but does happen when outside of games (browsing internet, on discord, etc.) These freezes happen maybe once every 3-4 days, and last only maybe 2-4 seconds each. I can still hear sounds from the PC like people speaking in discord and game sounds, but I cannot move my cursor and the entire PC visually freezes. When it recovers, it doesn't "catch up" with itself like a lag type of freeze.

I'm asking for help in here because this issue has been persistent even through, in this order, a replacement of the motherboard (along with BIOS updates), replacement of both RAM sticks, a clean Windows 11 reinstall, a replacement of the GPU (I originally upgraded to a 7900xtx but returned it for other reasons), and the CPU most recently. I actually only just put the PC back together after RMA'ing the CPU, given that was the last thing that made sense to replace for this issue only for, lo and behold, the exact freezing issue to happen again that night. The PSU and the current GPU come from my previous build, both had no issues in my last PC and are about two years old.

I'm completely at a loss. Among the pantheon of issues this build has caused me, this is one of the few things remaining that I need to fix. A friend has told me it sounds like a graphical issue butting heads with Win11, but also mentioned it could be PSU related instead. Both of these things I've not had any issue with, but at the same time I understand that I upgraded from a Win10 machine to a Win11 machine.

If anyone has any inkling on what I should try, I would be very grateful. While this issue isn't the most cataclysmic issue in the world, it is simply annoying to have to put up with it since I only just build this PC in January, and this issue survived all core part replacements and reformats.

Thank you in advance.

Quick edit: Not sure if its worth mentioning but a buddy of mine has nigh exactly the same build, down to the case, with none of this freezing. The only difference between our builds are our PSU and GPU (different brand, same type 3070ti)

Are you running at stock ? if not, try.

Did you check your Ram with a Memtest86 ?

Did you try with 32GB ? are you running 2 or 4 sticks ?

Are you up to date, Bios, Windows, drivers ?

You could also remove the gpu and give the igpu a go.

Edited by leclod

I'm willing to swim against the current.

1 hour ago, leclod said:

Are you running at stock ? if not, try.

Did you check your Ram with a Memtest86 ?

Did you try with 32GB ? are you running 2 or 4 sticks ?

Are you up to date, Bios, Windows, drivers ?

You could also remove the gpu and give the igpu a go.

I am running 2 sticks, 32gb each. The previous iteration of the build was 32gb, 16gb each stick. Same issue happened.

I've not tried memtest86, I will try this.

All drivers, except for BIOS, are up to date. I'm going to update both BIOS and chipset tonight.