REDkit modding - Future Skyrim'ing of Witcher 3 (and maybe Cyberpunk...?)

CoaldPlay

Hello!

It's my first post on this forum, so I'd like to say 'good day' to you all:)

I'm writing with info that might interest most of you, albeit those of you, who are familiar with and used mods in the past, I think, will be most glad about this: CDPR released an official mod kit for Witcher 3. What does that mean?

That means, in the future, Witcher 3 has much bigger modding possibilities: new quests, new DLCs, small and big, I'd go as far as to say: new territories (similar to the DLC: Blood and Wine). And I'm pretty hyped up about it! Just think Skyrim possibilities in Witcher 3. 

Because of the fact Witcher 3 and CP2077 are made from the same or similar engines (not sure), I'd say it is maybe not probable, because there is nothing official for Cyberpunk 2077 as of right now, but something to think about...?  

EDIT: 

Skyrim has a lot of mods available for it, Bethesda is historically a very mod friendly company. As much as I would like to see mods on the Witcher, I do not think a lot of people will jump on to it due to the age of the game.

Not saying there will be no mods, just saying that Skyrim is modded into oblivion. Even if the Witcher gets a load of mods it will not have Skyrim levels of them.

Yeah neat stuff.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |