helldivers 2 help

gsgloden456

i have a Radeon rx 7600 XT and a ryzen 7 5700x. I've played helldivers 2 for a few weeks at 100fps or higher but for some reason the other day i went to go load it up and i only got 14 fps. ive tried multiple things ive uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers I've reseated the graphics card multiple times I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled I've tried tweaking the priority of the game all to no avail. i also want to point out that all other games i play run great so i have absolutely no idea what i could be doing wrong.

Helldivers 2 is really, really buggy. I wouldn't be surprised if they accidentally broke something since they hot fix it every week.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

I find the main issue trying to look over my own shoulder......... 馃檪

probably some update messed it up, nothing you can do about that聽

The direction tells you... the direction.聽

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition)聽

MSI Afterburner聽

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper聽

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity聽

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop聽

Superposition聽

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

On 4/19/2024 at 7:13 AM, gsgloden456 said:

i have a Radeon rx 7600 XT and a ryzen 7 5700x. I've played helldivers 2 for a few weeks at 100fps or higher but for some reason the other day i went to go load it up and i only got 14 fps. ive tried multiple things ive uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers I've reseated the graphics card multiple times I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled I've tried tweaking the priority of the game all to no avail. i also want to point out that all other games i play run great so i have absolutely no idea what i could be doing wrong.

Hi There,

i'd similliar issues with you with RX 7600 XT. Can't enjoy play the game as it would crash every 1-2 missions, driver timeout bla bla...
So i'd try to replace with RX 7800 XT, crash still appear but maybe every 3-4 missions. For the note, The time range i replace to RX 7800 XT not even a week, and no hot fix/ patch from Helldivers 2. So it's still on same config game but different hardware (AMD).
Some temporary solution is to lower the graphic settings, cap the FPS so the GPU usage not to 99% all the time and hot, but that still have some crash.
My Friends on steamdeck also get frequent crash, so he lower the settings n optimize it. i am playing with him till now but i don't have any crash like before because i go to next solution.

this looks like because AMD drivers.

Sorry for my bad english, hope you still can get my point.