165hz display stuck at 100hz after FSR3 in every game mod installation.

I'm running Windows 11 on an i7 13700K and AMD 7000 series GPU. My monitor is an Alienware AW3423DWF.

So I just got Cyberpunk, and while it runs well on my system I thought why not try to squeeze more performance out of it. So I looked into that well known FSR3 in every game mod that requires you to run a registry app. As soon as I did this, my monitor was immediately locked to 100hz and I have not been able to fix it.

I've uninstalled it and reverted the changes in the registry, turned the PC on and off again, made sure my display drivers are up to date, checked settings, and display adapter properties but with no luck. I can only select either 60hz or 100hz. 

I didn't even learn until after that the mod doesn't even work on AMD GPU's to begin with so I ended up achieving nothing except for messing up Windows lmao

13 minutes ago, SimplySora_ said:

I'm running Windows 11 on an i7 13700K and AMD 7000 series GPU. My monitor is an Alienware AW3423DWF.

So I just got Cyberpunk, and while it runs well on my system I thought why not try to squeeze more performance out of it. So I looked into that well known FSR3 in every game mod that requires you to run a registry app. As soon as I did this, my monitor was immediately locked to 100hz and I have not been able to fix it.

I've uninstalled it and reverted the changes in the registry, turned the PC on and off again, made sure my display drivers are up to date, checked settings, and display adapter properties but with no luck. I can only select either 60hz or 100hz. 

I didn't even learn until after that the mod doesn't even work on AMD GPU's to begin with so I ended up achieving nothing except for messing up Windows lmao

try using https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo-uninstaller-free-download/ this one to clean up the junk settings it left behind.