GPU problems

a few days ago , while playing a game, my computer lagged really bad, exited out of the game and rebooted computer. did a test to see if the problem was resolved by watching a youtube video. after a few seconds of the video , my computer got very laggy/slow and the sound through my speakers sounded like it was going to blue screen but froze. powered off. reseated everything on the mobo except cpu. But this morning ı push the power button and this time no Output on monitor but the cpu fan was still spinning and the gpu fans would spin on boot then stop few seconds later, spin again , and stop. Then ı saw gpu led solid red. What may İt be ?

my build : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/cz7kKX

As you said in your own post "Then ı saw gpu led solid red", try different GPU.

I did and it didn't come on, I put my GPU in a test build I have and got a display. The only way on my current build I'm able to get a display through my GPU it's by powering down and turning my current build back on multiple times till I get a display. It's getting power at least, the lights come on the gpu

25 minutes ago, Blazing axel said:

I did and it didn't come on, I put my GPU in a test build I have and got a display. The only way on my current build I'm able to get a display through my GPU it's by powering down and turning my current build back on multiple times till I get a display. It's getting power at least, the lights come on the gpu

was it the same psu on the test bed? red light is a gpu power connection issue.

Yes it was the same PSU on the test bed. I was able to boot into BIOS in the test bed. I use both of the pcie slots in my current build and neither of those worked, after powering down my computer multiple times I was able to boot up and to bios in current build but after that the GPU light came on, everything else on the motherboard is getting power and working correctly, the only thing that I did not reseat was the CPU.

19 minutes ago, Blazing axel said:

Yes it was the same PSU on the test bed. I was able to boot into BIOS in the test bed. I use both of the pcie slots in my current build and neither of those worked, after powering down my computer multiple times I was able to boot up and to bios in current build but after that the GPU light came on, everything else on the motherboard is getting power and working correctly, the only thing that I did not reseat was the CPU.

what are the full specs for the test bed and are they all the same parts from the build or all separate?

The test build  has different parts than the main build. Specs of test are ryzen 7 1700x CPU, mb MSI b450.  Ram being used from the current build into the test build. The test build has no windows on it, only being used to boot into BIOS for testing