i7 13700k possible temp issue? I'm a noob!

Dikavinci

Hi everyone, this is my first post here.

My question is: Is it normal or there is something wrong with my CPU cooler or bios setting? 

Last summer I built my first PC

The PC & Set up

Window 10 pro 64bit

Corsair RME 80 Gold 1000W

Asus Tuf Gaming Z790-Plus WiFi  D4 LGA 1700

DDR4 Gskills Trident 16x2 ram.

CPU i7-13700k

Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5  Cooler

Sapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX

8 total fans from Be Quiet in a Be Quiet case.

My set up is a 1080p Asus screen with a Samsung 32" 2k screen.

Unsure:

Bios version from system info: American Megatrends Inc 0411, 2022-09-07

SMBIOS Version 3.5

Bios Mode UEFI

I am aware that I could have gotten the DDR5 now, I actually tried to get a DDR5 motherboard but I bought the wrong one because I didn't see the different letter at the end of the name... Building a PC as a noob ended up a being a huge headache..

The issue's story:
Back then, I had an issue with temp reach 99c on benchmarks so I went to a independent shop to make the adjustment, the temperature went from 99c to 87c on the same benchmarks. ex: Furmarks 
The temp are running quite high sometimes, sometimes when the game has a load screen or is loading  up content it can go up to 97c on 90-100% load on POE, Helldivers 2, Battlefield 2042. Even at 60% it can reach 80c.

I saw a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s43Auv8ub7w&ab_channel=JayzTwoCents which could have explained my high temp sometimes.

The setting is set on: Disabled - Enforce All limits

Here is a pic of HWmonitor * Since the new update, it tells me that my CPU runs at 120%, which was not the case before *

Room temp 19c

image.png.bb995051d127baddc7795bf07a8773e9.png

Here is a pic of HWmonitor * Since the new update, it tells me that my CPU runs at 120%, which was not the case before *

If you need more information, let me know! I may take a little bit of time to answer as my schedule is upside down.

Dika ~

Edited by Dikavinci
somehow the font changed while writing.

Good evening, 

This is what I found for you.

Intel and AMD are making full use of the thermal headroom and you'll frequently see the Intel Core i7-13700K reach TjMax at 100 degrees Celcius when pushed hard.

For gaming, temperatures are in check at between 60-80 degrees Celcius, depending on the PC game and how demanding it is of the CPU. 
Also if you used a cheap thermal paste that could also be a key factor some cheap brands are not very good I usually use artic MX-4.