RTX 3060 does not get to the expected FPS (it got before)

Madawars

Hello! I’m fairly new to the pc world and have been getting very low fps (30-40, it usually got to 70-ish on high settings before). Can anyone help fix this please?

These are my specs: Gigabyte b550m ds3h ac rev 1.5 Ryzen 7 5700g 32 gb RAM (2x16) teamgroup 2666mhz Asus TUF gaming RTX 3060 12gb Corsair Rm750e 80+ gold Adata su750 512gb ssd

PS: I got some tips from Nvidia cs chat and it worked yesterday, but it was bad again the next time I played.

PS2: It is very noticeable in games such as horizon forbidden west and halo infinite (on high) and I measure it with GeForce experience interface (it has a counter at the top). I tried messing with the 3d settings as Nvidia chat told me and it worked the first time, but the day after that I went to play and again it dipped to 30 fps

Use DDU to wipe the drivers (tutorials online), and then reinstall the latest drivers.

If that doesn't work, try DDU again but use a driver from a time when it was working fine.

4 minutes ago, Blasty Blosty said:

Use DDU to wipe the drivers (tutorials online), and then reinstall the latest drivers.

If that doesn't work, try DDU again but use a driver from a time when it was working fine.

I already tried this! It also did not work. The drivers are the same as when this worked, as it stopped working from one day to another

15 hours ago, Madawars said:

I already tried this! It also did not work. The drivers are the same as when this worked, as it stopped working from one day to another

Either try removing the GPU physically and reinserting it, or better yet try it in another pc if you can, I normally ask a friend