Specs- 

i5-12600kf

Asrock Z690 Velocita

Asrock challenger 6700xt

thermalright peerless assassin

Crucial P3 plus 1 TB

Corsair RM 750e

Team T-force delta RGB 32 GB (2X16) ddr5 6000

I have updated the bios to the latest version, I have downloaded the windows 11 install on a USB and plugged it into my motherboard. Every time I try to install it gets done copying the files and then fails. This is my first time and I don't have alot of knowledge about BIOS or anything for that matter but I have tried to get a fresh copy of windows 11 on my USB and tried changing where I plugged the USB into. During a shutdown the last time I tried the motherboard lit up and said A0 or Ao. 

Thank you.

8 minutes ago, camalamabam said:

I just finished building my new pc.

Specs- 

i5-12600kf

Asrock Z690 Velocita

Asrock challenger 6700xt

thermalright peerless assassin

Crucial P3 plus 1 TB

Corsair RM 750e

Team T-force delta RGB 32 GB (2X16) ddr5 6000

I have updated the bios to the latest version, I have downloaded the windows 11 install on a USB and plugged it into my motherboard. Every time I try to install it gets done copying the files and then fails. This is my first time and I don't have alot of knowledge about BIOS or anything for that matter but I have tried to get a fresh copy of windows 11 on my USB and tried changing where I plugged the USB into. During a shutdown the last time I tried the motherboard lit up and said A0 or Ao. 

Thank you.

Usually when your motherboard says A0 is beacuse you are in the bios or boot configuration has changed. On some other motherboards it means Sata/IDE problems but you have an NVME, you should downgrade your "BIOS" but remember on the USB if you are using Rufus to select UEFI and GPT when burning the ISO.