Thoughts on Singularity Computers?

Hey there,

We're currently talking with Singularity Computers to sponsor some of our channels. You may have seen them featured before on LTT a few years ago:

A See-Through PC Case??

The Easiest Water Cooled PC (NOT Easy)

They want to promote their test bench, upcoming rack mount case, and PWM fan hubs (node & mega-node).

We wanted to see if anyone in our community had experience with Singularity and any of their products.

Thanks! 

*Please note that our team researches and tests around vetting sponsor products and services. However, we've found that soliciting feedback from the community can sometimes add something new to the conversation that we weren't aware of*

Might want to tell them to update their copyright on the bottom of the page to 2024

Did I help you?? Then please mark my answer as the solution!

2 hours ago, djksm said:

Might want to tell them to update their copyright on the bottom of the page to 2024

As someone who has had to include those notices in webpage footers for their day job - legal has told me we’re only supposed to update those dates when the page content has been updated. I’m guessing this company’s legal team has giving them similar guidance.

13 hours ago, Sunoo said:

As someone who has had to include those notices in webpage footers for their day job - legal has told me we’re only supposed to update those dates when the page content has been updated. I’m guessing this company’s legal team has giving them similar guidance.

But their test bench was released on april 8th, does that not signify a page change?

Did I help you?? Then please mark my answer as the solution!

4 hours ago, djksm said:

But their test bench was released on april 8th, does that not signify a page change?

I would assume it would, yes.

Thanks, everyone. They will update the copyright at the bottom of the page, and we will move ahead with this sponsorship.