Basic (?) Cooling Question

grazmeister

Hello everyone,

So I have a basic cooling question.
I have a Gigabyte B650 Gaming AX (rev 1.5) inside a Fractal Focus 2 (RGB version). 

The cooling (all fans) inside this case is as follows:

• For intake:
    • 2x Aspect 14, 140mm, 3-pin, RGB, max. 1.000 RPM;
  • For exhaust:
    • 1x Arctic P12 Max, 120, 4-pin (PWM), max. 3.300 RPM, on the back of the chassis;
    • 1x Arctic P12 Max, 120, 4-pin (PWM), max. 3.300 RPM, on the top of the chassis;
    • 1x Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 EVO, 4-pin (PWM), ARGB, max. 2,150 RPM, as CPU FAN;

The 2 fans of the Phantom are daisy-chained and connected to the "CPU_FAN" header;

One Arctic is directly connected to "SYS_FAN1" header;

The other one is directly connected to "SYS_FAN2" header;

And the Aspect 14 are daisy-chained and connected to the "SYS_FAN3_PUMP" header and the ARGB connected to the "D_LED2" header. 

On low-workload, all exhaust fans are working ~ 1.300 RPM, while the Aspect are running at 1.000 RPM (100%). 

Will this create negative pressure inside the case and suck dust from all unfiltered (unmeshed) holes inside the case?

Also, I've changed the settings inside the BIOS on Smart Fan 6 to default, except the Aspect which I changed from Auto to Voltage, because they sometimes stop working. This happened after I installed a Barracuda HDD which uses the same SATA power cable that power the RGB on the Aspect fans.

I'm using FANCONTROL to keep them at 100% (max 1.000 RPM).

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

(Full specs on https://pt.pcpartpicker.com/list/Cc4gcH)

Honestly, I remove every filter from my cases. I'd rather not have the restrictions. Just blow your PC out every so often. Obviously this depends on your environment, but you may find the dust build up really is not bad at all.  Its not for me. 

Since all your.fans are PWM, you should be able to run them in PWam rather than DC mode. If they were shutting off, they were likely going below the minimum turn on speed. Setting the minimum speed slightly higher should fix this. IIRC I have all my fans set to 40% so all of them turn on reliably, and stay on.