Replacing drive in Synology NAS corrupted DSM and removed applications?

I have a Synology DS418 4-bay NAS. I'm just running it in a JBOD at the moment, until I can scrounge the funds to get some 8TB NAS drives and slap it into RAID5.

Earlier tonight, I found a 3TB drive kicking around, so I deleted everything from the NAS, shut it down, and swapped out an older 1TB drive with the new 3TB one.

When I turned the NAS back on, it appears that almost all of the applications I had on it don't work anymore, likely requiring me to reinstall and configure them. Not a HUGE pain, but certainly an annoyance I didn't foresee.

I fully expected to need to nuke my storage pool and everything when swapping out the drive - since it's just a JBOD and doesn't have any redundancy - but I'm just curious if anyone else has run into the same issue where simply swapping out a drive as part of a JBOD pool resulted in a BUNCH of applications from the Package Center no longer working. Even weirder, there's apparently meant to be a 'Repair' button - that's not there. I also install the Logs Viewer, but that doesn't show any log relating to any application issue either.

image.thumb.png.25114fcac454adc7c4556528e86f6f74.png

The note says to go to Storage Manager for detailed information...but there's nothing in Storage Manager to indicate any issues. This also persists through reboots. I REALLY don't want to set up DSM from scratch again, and I VAGUELY remember something like this happening YEARS ago when I last swapped out a drive.

If anyone has any thoughts, that'd be cheers.

Desktop : Intel Core i7-7700K 5Ghz - MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X - MSI Z270 Gaming Carbon - Corsair VENGEANCE Cyan 16GB @ 3000Mhz - 2 x Crucial 2TB 2.5" SATA SSD in RAID0 - FSP Raider 650W - Corsair H100i v2 240mm AIO - Thermaltake Chaser A51 - Kogan 35" Ultrawide 2560 x 1080 144Hz - Ducky One2 w/ MX Browns - Logitech G502

Media : Intel Pentium G4560 - Gigabyte B250N-Phoenix-WiFi - Crucial 4GB @ 2400MHz - Asus GeForce GT1030 - 120GB SATA SSD - Corsair SF450 - Fractal Design Node 202

ITX Server Intel Pentium Gold 5400 - Gigabyte H370 WiFi - Crucial 8GB @ 2400MHz - Crucial 240GB SATA SSD + Seagate IronWolf 8TB -  Cooler Master S Series 400W - Cooler Master RC-110 mITX

X99 Server : Intel Xeon E5-2670 v3 (12c/24t 3.1GHz boost) - Huananzhi X99-QD4 - Crucial 32GB @ 2400MHz - nVidia GTX 645 - SiliconPower P34A80 1TB NVMe SSD - SilverStone Fara R1 V2

When installing apps on DSM, there should be a prompt asking which pool to install them. This problem may be due to these apps being previosly installed onto the main storage pool, and specifically, onto this exact 1TB drive to be replaced. I had previously utilized DSM on my custom build for 3 years, and always installed apps on a tiny pool located on the boot drive, which avoided any corruption after replacements of other drives for storage expansion.🫢