Motherboard is not turing ReBar for Intel Arc A380

i recently brought a intel arc A380 for my secondary PC. it is working fine but my motherboard is not enabling resizeable Bar for it. i have a Gigabyte B365M gaming HD motherboard with CPU i3 9350KF. i have disabled CSM Support. Turned on "Above 4G Decoding" and set Re-Size Bar Support to "Auto" (the other option is "Disable").  I have disable Vt-d but nothing happended. I have updated BIOS, vBIOS, Drivers but still not turning on. I have added images for more refrence. I have tried putting intel Arc A380 into my main rig and there the rebar was working properly, that pc has i7 9700k and Msi z390 motherboard, so its not the GPU fault. i have confirmed with gigabyte that this motherboard should support Rebar and the BIOS is the latest one too but they are not helping at all with this as my product is out of warrenty. 

20240405_174503.jpg

20240405_174450.jpg

20240405_174421.jpg

20240405_174349.jpg

Screenshot (21).png

Screenshot (20).png

GPUZ.gif

Screenshot (18).png

Screenshot (17).png

2 hours ago, infinity_king_3 said:

i recently brought a intel arc A380 for my secondary PC. it is working fine but my motherboard is not enabling resizeable Bar for it. i have a Gigabyte B365M gaming HD motherboard with CPU i3 9350KF. i have disabled CSM Support. Turned on "Above 4G Decoding" and set Re-Size Bar Support to "Auto" (the other option is "Disable").  I have disable Vt-d but nothing happended. I have updated BIOS, vBIOS, Drivers but still not turning on. I have added images for more refrence. I have tried putting intel Arc A380 into my main rig and there the rebar was working properly, that pc has i7 9700k and Msi z390 motherboard, so its not the GPU fault. i have confirmed with gigabyte that this motherboard should support Rebar and the BIOS is the latest one too but they are not helping at all with this as my product is out of warrenty. 

20240405_174503.jpg

20240405_174450.jpg

20240405_174421.jpg

20240405_174349.jpg

Screenshot (21).png

Screenshot (20).png

GPUZ.gif

Screenshot (18).png

Screenshot (17).png

Did you have ReBAR enabled before installing the Arc drivers? Possibly just a bug in the drivers if it wasn't prior, basically locked into being off.

With GPU-Z and a game running in the background, check what PCIe version the card is negotiating. Maybe its not running at PCIe 3.0 8x and that's the issue.

Also possible Intel forgot the 9350KF exists because I sure as hell didn't know that CPU did. Outside of CPU swapping to cross check if the motherboard doesn't support it somehow.

Ryzen 7950x3D Direct Die NH-D15

RTX 4090 @133%/+230/+500

Builder/Enthusiast/Overclocker since 2012  //  Professional since 2017

4 hours ago, Agall said:

Did you have ReBAR enabled before installing the Arc drivers? Possibly just a bug in the drivers if it wasn't prior, basically locked into being off.

With GPU-Z and a game running in the background, check what PCIe version the card is negotiating. Maybe its not running at PCIe 3.0 8x and that's the issue.

Also possible Intel forgot the 9350KF exists because I sure as hell didn't know that CPU did. Outside of CPU swapping to cross check if the motherboard doesn't support it somehow.

i have installed drivers many times, did clean installation too, both times ReBar was set to Auto. 
true. 9350KF was the last one to come out in 9th gen very late but i think its the motherboard issue but when i put my RTX 3070Ti in it Resize worked.
in gpu z it shows, PCie x8 4.0 @ x8 3.0 

i wanted to avoid doing a CPU swap to much hassle to drain liquid cooling from other PC, but will try to do it. 

is there anything else i can try ? 

On 4/5/2024 at 1:45 PM, infinity_king_3 said:

i have installed drivers many times, did clean installation too, both times ReBar was set to Auto. 
true. 9350KF was the last one to come out in 9th gen very late but i think its the motherboard issue but when i put my RTX 3070Ti in it Resize worked.
in gpu z it shows, PCie x8 4.0 @ x8 3.0 

i wanted to avoid doing a CPU swap to much hassle to drain liquid cooling from other PC, but will try to do it. 

is there anything else i can try ? 

CPU swap for troubleshooting purposes, especially if you have two valid platforms.

Ryzen 7950x3D Direct Die NH-D15

RTX 4090 @133%/+230/+500

Builder/Enthusiast/Overclocker since 2012  //  Professional since 2017