NEW GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Master giving "Ad" error right out of the box.

Here is my build:

Intel Core i9-13900
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Master EATX Motherboard with DDR5
CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 RAM 96GB (2x48GB) 5200MHz CL38

I just started to put this together and wanted to make sure the basics would get me to the BIOS.  I installed the CPU, CPU cooler, 2 sticks of memory, nothing else.  I connected my monitor to the onboard DP port.  

Turn it on, the MB goes through the various stages of the 2 red error codes display and then stops at "Ad"  This indicated "Issue Ready To Boot event for OS Boot".  I said, ok, great, but where is the screen output?  The monitor is just sitting there complaining about no input.  The i9 13900 is supposed to have integrated GPU so I expect it to see the integrated GPU as the graphics card.  Based on the error, I am assuming it can't.  

I should also add. The 4 light LED at the bottom has the "VGA" lit..

Tried with one stick of memory, 2 sticks of memory.  Reset CMOS shorting the pins (while unplugged).  

I can't figure out what else to check.  Do I have a DOA MB? Do I have a DOA CPU?  Both?

First thing I would do is a BIOS Flashback to update the BIOS. The 48GB DIMMs you're using do require some specific BIOS optimizations in order to train correctly and actually be stable, so it's possible that it's crashing before it even makes it into the BIOS if it's using an older BIOS before the 24/48GB DIMMs were released. I also have seen it where there is a BIOS revision where the iGPU doesn't function properly, so that would rule that out as well. 

44 minutes ago, LostInMyHead said:

Ok, I did the q-flash+ to the latest BIOS: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/Z790-AORUS-MASTER-rev-10/support#support-dl-bios

Now I get and error code "A2"

Are you getting anything on screen? A2 is just a no boot device code.  

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Oh, ok.  I wasn't really sure on the A2, and yes, screen is working now.  Thanks you a 1000% for the help.  Your are a lifesaver!