I need an ITX case with ATX psu support

Budget (including currency): Around 100 but can go over

Existing parts: I have an amd stock am4 cooler, a ryzen 2600x, a cx450m psu (corsair), MSI RX 6600, and normal size ram. Will choose MB based on case choice, using parts i have laying around

Details: i know its not the best parts list, just something i can take on the go. Im using parts i already have and am not building for performance, rather convenience. Just looking for a case, and if you want to suggest a motherboard i wont stop you.

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Ft7gyg

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Mini ITX AM4 Motherboard  ($139.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Video Card: MSI RX 6600 XT MECH 2X 8G OC Radeon RX 6600 XT 8 GB Video Card  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Torrent Nano Mini ITX Tower Case  ($91.63 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair CX450M (2015) 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Total: $231.62
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2024-03-31 19:39 EDT-0400

this is the only am4 itx board i could find under 200, and fractal never disapoints

3 hours ago, Croatoain said:

Existing parts: I have an amd stock am4 cooler, a ryzen 2600x, a cx450m psu (corsair), MSI RX 6600, and normal size ram. Will choose MB based on case choice, using parts i have laying around

Details: i know its not the best parts list, just something i can take on the go. Im using parts i already have and am not building for performance, rather convenience. Just looking for a case, and if you want to suggest a motherboard i wont stop you.

The most portable cases IMO are:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0BP82S32J/
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0CC9DXDDB/

They do need an SFX PSU though but are insanely portable, easy to build in and do not block the CPU heatsink intake which a lot of ITX cases do that have ATX PSU support as they often put it above the CPU cooler.

Ones supporting ATX PSUs are a lot less portable from what I've seen.  I personally have the SilverStone SUGO 14 which is somewhat portable, but not nearly as easy, compact or as good airflow as the above.

3 hours ago, BentleyOwen123 said:

Fractal Design Torrent Nano Mini ITX Tower Case  ($91.63 @ Amazon)

I wouldn't really call that particularly portable.  I have a Thermaltake The Tower 200 and while its fairly compact, its very bulky to move.  Pretty much all ITX towers still seem awkward to move around as they're meant to be compact, not portable.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

The MiniNeo S400 really is something else.  Its not just that its small, its really light weight and as both the GPU and CPU are right next to the vented sides, airflow and ease of getting to everything is great too.

Being able to carry a PC with a beefy GPU in a single hand feels quite surreal.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

I quite enjoyed building in the SSUPD Meshlicious, and I believe even the Cooler Master NR200/P case can take an ATX PSU with an adapter bracket.

8 hours ago, Croatoain said:

SAMA IM01 is a great option 

7 hours ago, BentleyOwen123 said:

true, but the fractal is a decent but smaller than the tower

If you go for a case with a front mounted psu then you can get the size down by a lot and even stil use an matx mobo such as the d31 mesh

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

You can fit an atx psu in the Node 304, but be sure to look that the GPU can fit. 

mITX is awesome! I regret nothing (apart from when picking parts or have to do maintainance *cough*cough*)