zero DPI optical Mouse ?? any ??

Mouse, different DPI per axis, high very high, low, great. Razer Death Adder V2  and it is OK, well for me BUT....................................

I want to have "Y" axis frozen, Zero DPI 

I have done this with auto hotkey, x-mouse and it was OK   BUT...............................................

Windows respects my efforts and the "Y" axis is fixed and immovable until I need it back.
The game, Second Life, just ignores my efforts.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

SO, I need a mouse that sends the correct data, "X" axis at whatever setting I set and the "Y" the same with the option to make it "0"  Zero  "cero" .

OK; I have a bodge that works, Rollerball mouse and gaffer tape, and dust, and dirt and just so many memories of life before optical mice *sighs*

SO, is there a gaming mouse, or a non gaming mouse that is game ???

Oh, I am trying to build my own right now but what my mind imagines and what my hands make are often quite different.
If it works I will update, as to what it looks like, well, we will see! 

Sounds like you want to pretty much cheat in games without having to aim. Flat lines like that generally dont work well to begin with if you have to adjust any sort of height difference. Flat line aiming also tends to get flagged for aim bot/aim assist. If thats where you going to utilize it.