Please help my smartwatch

I have a beatxp unbound neo. An amazing smartwatch with an sAmoled display under 15 bucks. It works amazingly, just today, that amazing display gave up. I am including the pic (video too big) and it IS still under warranty. The problem is that the company continuously ghosts me. I reached out once before because the mic wasn't working, and didn't get a reply. Also, only way to contact is by e-mail. Is it possible to somehow force Amazon(my vendor) to contact the company to provide support? I can't replace it as well cause it was from my first paycheck. Really sentimental. 

Screenshot_2024-03-29-18-52-55-767_com.miui.gallery.jpg

33 minutes ago, TECHNICAL GAMER said:

An amazing smartwatch with an sAmoled display under 15 bucks

Is that a typo, or does the watch really only cost $15? In that case it's no surprise the company isn't interested in tech support, their profits margins have to be incredibly low

(edit: just to be clear, I can't really put the price into context without more information. Around here $15 would net you roughly two McDonald's menus. So you couldn't buy a decent watch, let alone a smartwatch at that price. Anyone who bought a watch at that price would simply chuck and replace it when it broke)

33 minutes ago, TECHNICAL GAMER said:

Is it possible to somehow force Amazon(my vendor) to contact the company to provide support?

You could return the product, if you're still in the warranty period, and Amazon would likely take note if enough people do it, but otherwise, they're not really going to care. Though depending on where you live and what consumer protection looks like, they may be required to exchange a faulty product.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

39 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

Is that a typo, or does the watch really only cost $15? In that case it's no surprise the company isn't interested in tech support, their profits margins have to be incredibly low

(edit: just to be clear, I can't really put the price into context without more information. Around here $15 would net you roughly two McDonald's menus. So you couldn't buy a decent watch, let alone a smartwatch at that price. Anyone who bought a watch at that price would simply chuck and replace it when it broke)

You could return the product, if you're still in the warranty period, and Amazon would likely take note if enough people do it, but otherwise, they're not really going to care. Though depending on where you live and what consumer protection looks like, they may be required to exchange a faulty product.

https://www.beatxp.com/smartwatches/beatxp-unbound-neo-super-amoled-display-smartwatch/

This is the watch. It has all the bells and whistles you would expect from a mid-range watch. I could try Amazon, but it doesn't show on my orders. If I go to the product page, it shows that i purchased it, but nowhere on the orders page. I'm in India, if that helps. 

On 3/29/2024 at 3:12 PM, TECHNICAL GAMER said:

I'm in India, if that helps.

Unfortunately, no. While $15 isn't exactly throw away money, you couldn't get a decent meal for that around here. So for me a smartwatch at that price would be an absolute steal. If it was defective, I'd toss and replace it.

Since you said it was from your first paycheck I have to assume $15 is worth a lot more to you. I have no sense of value for India. Like, what else could you get for that amount of money?

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2024 at 6:14 PM, Eigenvektor said:

Unfortunately, no. While $15 isn't exactly throw away money, you couldn't get a decent meal for that around here. So for me a smartwatch at that price would be an absolute steal. If it was defective, I'd toss and replace it.

Since you said it was from your first paycheck I have to assume $15 is worth a lot more to you. I have no sense of value for India. Like, what else could you get for that amount of money?

So, I got a replacement by warranty...... but the new one is also defective. Imma try again. BTW, this kinda money in this country can get you the entire Mecdonald menu, with some money left for stickers at LTTStore.com