Odd Ram issue Chinese x99 Huananzhi F8

So before I shut down to clean out my fans etc as I do every 6 months or so since I ive in a dusty area my media system recognized all 32 gigs of two kits of dd4 one teamgroup running at 3k and a samsung kit at 2400

since the board has a max supported speed of 2400 they actually managed to run in quad channel.

When I rebooted however the board was firmly stuck on boot code 67 meaning it was failing to load past cpu. So I first pulled all except one stick of the samsung leaving that in slot 1 on channel 1

same thing error code 67. Ok, interesting I suppose i could have kiilled a memory channel rebooting unlikely and this board has been solid for 3 years but possible.

So i moved the stick over to slot one channel 2 and it posted! Ok odd but for what I use it for i dont really care if memory is in optimum config. I move all 4 sticks to channel 2 and again code 67

I pull the team group leaving channel 2 half populated with the samsung post and os load.

At this point I gave up grabbed a 32 kit of eec ddr 4 i had on hand for a different project and tried it on channel 1 posted fine.

id try a bios flash though im leerly since it is working all my drives are recognized etc.

not really looking for advice just seemed odd that it would stop recognizing a kit that had worked fine after a simple reboot.

Have you reset CMOS yet?

The bad thing about those Chinese boards (ok, one of the main bad things, up there with keyloggers and trackers) is that they aren't exactly built with the best components. Salvaged chipsets, cheap and inadequate VRMs, etc. They typically don't last long, and you might have realistically just hit the wall.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Yep cmos was the first thing I tried.

Ive been thinking it may be time to rebuild/replace the board I mainly bought this one for the 8 sata ports. I kind of dread breaking this system down it has tons of mechanical drives etc and other than today was running as nicely as you could want.