Alienware 17R3, high temps of CPU and GPU?

Hi guys

I purchased used out of warranty Alienware 17 R3 with i7 6820K and GTX 980M. As you can see while stress testing these are temps (pics below) are they too high and what can I do about it? 

I did not open the laptop, watched the vids seems to complicated and we here do not have PC technicians for such jobs.

I watched some reviews (mostly amazon) and this CPU seem to get really hot, so I am not only one.

The problem is that CPU throttles at around 95° C.

Would replacing thermal paste on both GPU and CPU help, or this laptop is as it is, it has an issue with cooling which I don't think.

This laptop is robust and heavy and I don't think Dell messed up with cooling on this model.

Last 2 pics are temps while idle, the rest of pics are under load (Unigine Heaven and cpu-z).

5 min of Unigine Heaven GPU.PNG

CPU 5 minutes of Unigine Heaven spikes up to 100 C.PNG

cpu_z 10 min stress test.PNG

laptop idle 15 mi after PWR ON.PNG

laptop idle 15 min after PWR ON.PNG

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.