Can't enter Recovery Mode on a 2014 Macbook Pro

I guess I did something wrong when I formatted and reinstalled it's OS, because it always shows a bootloader while powering on and automatically selects the MacOS partition (only one), but possibly because of this screen, I simply can't enter recovery mode with the Command + R shortcut. I also used Open Core Patcher to install Sonoma on it. All I wanted to do was to disable SIP to undervolt and power limit the CPU and GPU.

Also, when it suggested me to force-shutoff and turn back on to reset password when I stayed too long on the login screen, once it entered recovery mode through this method, I got a "blocked/prohibited" symbol and a link to an Apple page for startup. Is it possible that I don't have a recovery environment? Also, when it automatically switched to recovery via internet, it didn't find any boot devices to select and reset the password.

I'm hoping I don't need to reinstall the OS, because I'm not too savvy with Macs and I would hate the trouble, how can I fix this?

Edit:

I tried turning it on with Option pressed and it gave me two options, EFI boot, which takes me to the screen mentioned above and MacOS, which takes me to the "blocked/prohibited" screen and just gives me a link to: https://support.apple.com/mac/startup

Edit 2:

Found out the default method doesn't work if you have Open Core Legacy Patcher, you have to power on holding Option, select EFI boot (if you don't already get to the page to select OS) and press space to show the recovery mode option.

CPU: i5 10600KFMotherboard: Asus B460M-Plus | Cooling: Gamemmaxx 400 XT w/ Corsair ML120 Elite + 1 ML120 Elite exhaust + 2 ML140 Elite intake

RAM: 2x16GB Netac DDR4 3200MT/s @2666CL13 | GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual +200/+1200MHz/+5%

Storage: 2TB XPG S70 Blade, WD Blue NVMe 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TBPSU: Corsair TX550M

Monitor: 2x Pichau Cepheus Fuse 28" 4k 144Hz HDR | Keyboard: Corsair K70 mk.2 Cherry MX Red

Headphone/headset: Kuba Disco Pro/Gamer + Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro | OS: Windows 11 Home

Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB + Ugreen Vertical MouseCase: Corsair Carbide 400C