Driver Issues keeps crashing my desktop

A few weeks ago my computer has started to randomly crash. with the error codes I got it was either faulty RAM or a driver issue. I removed some of my RAM and it worked for a little while but now my computer is acting up again. I did several clean wipes and even booted from my thumb-drive to reinstall windows 10 times. I used driver booster to reinstall all drivers and nothing seems to work. Just today while working I got the error "IRQL not less or equal" but Ive also gotten "System thread exception not handled" and "Store exception Error", honestly I can go on. Right now I have three sticks of RAM instead of four and I am thinking of just putting the one I took out back in as it made no affect. I am at my wits end. Geek Squad gave me a quote of over $200 due to "Licensing" which sounds like BS but honestly I might have to give in as the crashes I feel are becoming to frequent. I have discord if anyone has advice as I dont check forums often.
discord - neondroid

maybe your main drive could be dead

On 3/22/2024 at 9:38 PM, Jefroy said:

maybe your main drive could be dead

I used a thing to check my drives health and it shows that its healthy but it could be a false negative but im not too sure

Update: I updated my BIOS to the latest version and I still get random game crashes but I haven't blue screened YET.