New Headset reccomendations

EdOrange

Hi,

I've started wearing a headset whilst gaming, I had an old worn one that was replaced with a second hand Razer Kraken V2, which I am enjoying, except it's wired and I wear glasses. So the cable snaggs a lot and it get's really uncomfortable at the tops of my ears.

I really like that whole ear is surrounded, I can't really wear earbuds as I have a deformed lobe/inner ear so they simply don't fit.

Can anyone recommend some wireless earphones (with mic) that are suitable for glasses wearers, I don't need mega quality or noise cancelling, just functional and comfortable.

Thanks

Heard a few good words about the Steelseries Artis series of wireless headsets $150~. $70 ones exist as well but I know no one with wireless headsets that cheap.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

My spouse swears by the Steelseries Arctis 7's. 
Do note that due to the glasses, ideally you should try them on in person before buying. If you have any stores around you that sell headphones, I'd recommend seeing if they'll allow a test fit

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

Thank you, there are a couple of locations nearby, I'm hoping they will allow me to try on first.