Recommend Mini Pc

I want to buy a mini pc for light gaming. I will mostly be playing casual games but will also like to play AAA games like Hitman 1/2/3 , Assassin's Creed, etc. at a decent frame rate.

I looked over some mini pc brands and came across minisforum, ayaneo, Asus Nuc, etc. But I am concerned with the issue of overheating and product quality. 
Can someone who have bought a mini pc share their experience (pros/cons) and also recommend a good one?

Budget - $500 -$600

13 minutes ago, Andy1997 said:

I want to buy a mini pc for light gaming. I will mostly be playing casual games but will also like to play AAA games like Hitman 1/2/3 , Assassin's Creed, etc. at a decent frame rate.

I looked over some mini pc brands and came across minisforum, ayaneo, Asus Nuc, etc. But I am concerned with the issue of overheating and product quality. 
Can someone who have bought a mini pc share their experience (pros/cons) and also recommend a good one?

What is your budget?
Zotac makes a lot of great mini PC's for gaming.

https://www.zotac.com/us/product/mini_pcs/all

What falls under mini pc's for you?

Also budget?

The smaller you go the worse the value basically. Keep in mind actual mini pcs are just laptops without a screen so like above mentioned that 4070 is more like a 4050 if that woupd exist in desktop. Since the 4070 is the mobile version

My budget is $500 -$600

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2024 at 5:08 AM, Andy1997 said:

to play AAA games like Hitman 1/2/3 , Assassin's Creed, etc. at a decent frame rate.

On 3/17/2024 at 5:08 AM, Andy1997 said:

Budget - $500 -$600

'Decent fps', which I assume is 60, will be at 1080p low or 720p, since it is going to be AMD APU. I don't believe you can find any with a discrete GPU, unless you go used or increase your budget.

It is SteamDeck price range btw, don't expect the performance to match though