laptop for halo infinte

Go to solution Solved by HeyCrest,
1 hour ago, 8tg said:

The multiplayer is free, just download it and see if it will run.

Itll probably run, just not well. I wouldn’t expect anything more than sub 30fps in low 1080p on a mobile apu.

This is the best advice. If your friend isn't listening to you, let him see for himself how the exact performance is, at no cost.

I know someone who wants to play halo infinite but they don't have a desktop

all they have is a ASUS Vivobook with a Ryzen 7 5700u. no GPU just integrated graphics

will this run Halo infinite?

i keep telling him it wont but he does not believe me so i need someone else to say it.

PC: i5 12400f, 16gb ram, 512gb ssd, GTX 1650

Itll probably run, just not well. I wouldn’t expect anything more than sub 30fps in low 1080p on a mobile apu.

5 minutes ago, geoffery said:

I know someone who wants to play halo infinite but they don't have a desktop

all they have is a ASUS Vivobook with a Ryzen 7 5700u. no GPU just integrated graphics

will this run Halo infinite?

i keep telling him it wont but he does not believe me so i need someone else to say it.

not impossible...but rhe APU's at least AMD side are a lot more powerful. You might just need to do some settings/adjustments well your friend does at least.  It's possible but he'll be playing at extremely low FPS/Resolution to get max FPS + low settings as well.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

1 hour ago, 8tg said:

This is the best advice. If your friend isn't listening to you, let him see for himself how the exact performance is, at no cost.

another thing is that he is convinced that he has to pay for multiplayer even though he does not

PC: i5 12400f, 16gb ram, 512gb ssd, GTX 1650