Apply VSTs per application/game in windows

Mischievous

Hey all, I was wondering, is there a way to apply a vst to only 1 application/game?

What I mean specifically is, you know how when I open the volume mixer on windows, I get to control the individual volume of every application currently running?

image.thumb.png.4f1df1601f707c762226333d5fdfa563.png

That thing.

How can I only apply a VST to Conan Exiles?

Why?

So that I can apply a volume equalization VST of some sort ((Once I find one)) to it and only it, while being able to listen to music and discord normally without the volume equalization messing discord and music up.

Why?

Because Conan Exiles has such awful audio mixing that I need to use Windows Loudness Equalization or else get my ears blown out, but Windows Loudness Equalization it applies system wide, and I am hoping to find a volume equalization VST and also find a way to only apply it to Conan Exiles.

I really enjoy Loudness Equalization _IN THIS SPECIFIC CASE_ because it means I can hear the game's audio, might sound funny but in most games some sounds are like 50 times louder than ambient sounds and if I don't want to blow out my ears every time I use fireball, I have to bring my volume down so much that I barely hear the game's environment sound effects. ((And no the in game options don't let me adjust this. It's all just "Game SFX" to it))

Anyhow I did try searching on my own but I can't get google to understand my question and it keeps showing me how to apply VSTs to external guitar and audio inputs 😄

Thanks in advance, and I am sorry to any audiophiles that had to read the term "Loudness Equalization", I know how much people hate the idea of it. But I really like using it for when playing videogames. I am sorry.