Help me choose my NEW laptop.

Hi guys, I need help from you! So in some time I am gonna buy a new laptop and I only have two choices in my country, but I need someone to give me some advice on which one is better. Here are the laptops:
1. Asus ROG Strix G16 (G614JU-N3186)
2. Asus ROG Strix G16 (G614JV-N4072)

The main difference between these laptops is the GPU and CPU. One has i5-13450HX and RTX 4060 8GB, while the other one has i7-13650HX and RTX 4050 6GB. I am quite knowledgeable about the difference in GPUs but I am not sure if there's a huge difference in CPU. I am a Graphics Designer and mainly I will use this laptop for work obviously, but I also play video games as well. I am working in Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and sometimes in Blender (but only modelling and NOT rendering), that's why I am more thinking about the Core i5 with 4060 in it, rather than i7 with 4050, but it will be great if you could give me a kind of review of how much difference is in the CPUs. The price difference is so low that both of the laptops are in my budget. Just remember that I only need a decision between these two laptops, don't list me other laptops that are "better" and cheaper, these are the only laptops that are available in my country (for my budget) and I am not considering buying the laptop online (for example Amazon or eBay). Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

Get the 4060 one. NVIDIA actually gives +1 naming to its laptop GPU's so in actually the 4060 will perform like a 4050 and then that 4050 will be even slower.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

11 minutes ago, venomtail said:

Get the 4060 one. NVIDIA actually gives +1 naming to its laptop GPU's so in actually the 4060 will perform like a 4050 and then that 4050 will be even slower.

lmao the fact that this is true tho. 

I edit my messages more than not –

Probably some dude on the internet