Import foreign configuration failed LSI Raid Issue

Hey All,

Need some guidance if possible. 

Have an LSI Raid 9260 card and had a raid 6 setup.  5 x 8tb drives.  I updated my bios on my Z390 Auros Pro wifi board and that screwed everything up.  I couldn't boot into windows and I received an MBR error, I could not get into the bios until I disconnected the raid drives.  I was able to get back into windows and I had to keep going into bios to reconfigure so that the lsi raid card could be detected and so that i'd be able to boot into windows.  Was finally able to do so but the virtual disk is no longer showing.  I use the megaraid application and I can see the drives. I tried to import the configuration but It failed to import the configuration.  I've tried through megraid, I've tried through the lsi web client and still unable to load the config.  I tried single drives to see if that would do anything as well as trying my other lsi raid 9260 card.  

I saw a post on the web of clearing the configuration but it indicated that it would delete the configuration but, if you reached a certain point you can say no to the deletion.  Before I go this route, any recommendations?  I'd like to not lose my data if at all possible.  

Any help/guidance would be appreciated.  

Motherboard Z390 Auros Pro Wifi

Card: LSI Raid 9260

Raid 6 - 5X 8tb drives.

what i may try if recommended: https://www.broadcom.com/support/knowledgebase/1211161498332/unable-to-import-foreign-configuration---deleted-my-megaraid-arr

lsi.jpg

lsi2.jpg

lsi1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hm, no suggestions.

I've tried hetman recovery and it took roughly 5 days and gave me a bunch of folders with some of my data.  it is mind-boggling, the drives are fine, the configuration that indicates how the drives will function is damaged/corrupted. if I clear the configuration it will erase the data or the data will be seen as erased. I can't repair the configuration or create a new one without losing data.  i wouldn't mind the data recovery if it weren't just scrambled about.  right now trying disk drill working faster than hetman did so we shall see.