Is this an issue i should be woried about and if it is, what should i do?

I just recently bought a monitor online because I can barely see my editing work in DaVinci Resolve and I'm using a laptop as my main item. The monitor works fine and well and the monitor is an N-Vision N2455 and its connected to my laptop through HDMI and it works fine and well except for one thing, opening old games. In the video shown it doesn't work well on old games on my laptop and the only way I fix that is by removing and reconnecting the HDMI again. NFS Most Wanted was downloaded on a free website but I paid for Vice City on Steam and this issue only occurs when opening old games. I asked the seller I bought it for online and they said they said I could send the monitor to their nearest service center and I would make my decision when the new Vention HDMI I bought just arrived yesterday did nothing to help the issue except having a good HDMI than the included one with the monitor. Is this a software thing that can be pressed with a few buttons or some troubleshooting (I also need help and instructions for that) or should I ask to replace my monitor and I don't want a refund because I need a monitor.

I can submit more video proof if needed and my laptop is an ASUS Vivobook X515JAB_X515JA

Video Links because the file is too big

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DBXTpxszCDDfgfz9M6TladtslX7hW6dC/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DBDLO3iFKdhk50SifYuf0y2zlmKFP21O/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Jovial19

Not sure how to help, just want to let you know that your links do not work, they seem to be private instead of public.

7 minutes ago, Blasty Blosty said:

Not sure how to help, just want to let you know that your links do not work, they seem to be private instead of public.

thank you for informing me i will now find a way to show my video proof

Just now, Jovial19 said:

thank you for informing me i will now find a way to show my video proof

you need to change it so they're shared to anyone who has the link

3 minutes ago, ki8aras said:

you need to change it so they're shared to anyone who has the link

can you please check if you can view the link?

3 minutes ago, Jovial19 said:

can you please check if you can view the link?

It works now, apologies for the fact I cannot assist your issue.

3 minutes ago, Blasty Blosty said:

Have you tried running them in compatibility mode?

No worries. No and how do I do that?

Right click on the shortcut, go to the compatibility tab, and try "Run this program in compatibility mode for", and then try out each of the options. 

Might work better with the OS from the time the game was created, but its worth giving them all a go.

3 minutes ago, Blasty Blosty said:

Might work better with the OS from the time the game was created, but its worth giving them all a go.

it worked on loading most wanted but it happened again when tabbing out then i tabbed back in and its gone, then i tabbed back out again and now the issue is gone

If it only happens on startup or infrequently, I do not think it is an issue, just very annoying. It won't be harming your pc or monitor. It's probably just old games being old games.

2 minutes ago, Blasty Blosty said:

I do not think it is an issue

Sorry this sounded harsh, I just meant it is most likely nothing to worry about, as long as the monitor acts as you expect everywhere else.

1 minute ago, Blasty Blosty said:

If it only happens on startup or infrequently, I do not think it is an issue, just very annoying. It won't be harming your pc or monitor. It's probably just old games being old games.

its annoying how when i exited the old game then the issue happened again and my only solution is to unplug-plug the HDMI directly but overall thanks for the advice you gave me

7 minutes ago, Jovial19 said:

its annoying how when i exited the old game then the issue happened again and my only solution is to unplug-plug the HDMI directly but overall thanks for the advice you gave me

No bother, hopefully a tech wiz stumbles across this soon. Happy gaming!