Pulsar X2V2 or Logitech Pro X Superlight 2

Misinthe

Hey everyone, I was about to buy the Pulsar X2V2 Mini with the 4K Wireless Dongle, which together come in at $120, now and Logitech announced that they'll be updating the Pro X Super light 2 to 4K I don't know which one to get again. I wanted to see if anyone has any experience with both or any suggestions. Thank you!

2k is actually all that is needed. Also, unless your windows DPI isn't at 1600 or higher, most mice actually dynamically adjust and don't really hit higher polling rates most of the time.

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

2 hours ago, Skiiwee29 said:

2k is actually all that is needed. Also, unless your windows DPI isn't at 1600 or higher, most mice actually dynamically adjust and don't really hit higher polling rates most of the time.

Thank you for the video, very informative. But it did not answer my question as to which one would be better, even taking the video in consideration it just says that 2k is enough for most, so both of them can do that. Which one would be better to get?

3 minutes ago, Misinthe said:

Thank you for the video, very informative. But it did not answer my question as to which one would be better, even taking the video in consideration it just says that 2k is enough for most, so both of them can do that. Which one would be better to get?

Best answer is on you and your hand feel and preference. Both are similar with the GPX being a little taller so if you like the bump into your palm slightly then get the GPX. If you prefer more Claw style and not so much touching your palm, then the Pulsar. Can't go wrong with either mouse. I personally have a GPX Superlight 2 and love it, but im a tough person when it comes to mice so I recently picked up a Razer Viper Pro V2. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

On 3/9/2024 at 6:58 PM, Skiiwee29 said:

Best answer is on you and your hand feel and preference. Both are similar with the GPX being a little taller so if you like the bump into your palm slightly then get the GPX. If you prefer more Claw style and not so much touching your palm, then the Pulsar. Can't go wrong with either mouse. I personally have a GPX Superlight 2 and love it, but im a tough person when it comes to mice so I recently picked up a Razer Viper Pro V2. 

I’m still debating lol. What do you think? This is how I use my current G900 Chaos Spectrum.

IMG_3778.thumb.jpeg.e533bccf55856503d3886f3a93af9ed5.jpegIMG_3779.thumb.jpeg.bbcc93d2741e704e147be751d1857473.jpeg