Which 12VHPWR Cables are compatible with FPS Hydro G Pro?

Hey everyone!

This is my first topic so let me introduce myself shortly. I'm a 27 YO, male who lives in Turkiye. I have an interest in tech in general. 

So let's ask the question now. I got an Asus Strix 4090 recently and have a 1000 Watts PSU, FSP Hydro G Pro 1000W to be specific. I couldn't find any "easy, found in Google" kind of information about 12VHPWR cable or compatible 3rd party options. Do you guys have any information about this one or any 3rd party suggestion that I can order from Turkiye?

I'm using the supplied adapter from Asus with 4x8 Pin connected to it in a Corsair 4000D case. I believe the bend looks ok but I want to be in the safe side with more compact cable solution. I didn't wanna order any type of adapter after the CableMOD news and recalls.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

4 minutes ago, burakksglu said:

I didn't wanna order any type of adapter after the CableMOD news and recalls.

Only CableMODs adapters were part of that recall. CableMOD makes custom cables that have 90 degree ends on them.

19 minutes ago, burakksglu said:

Hey everyone!

This is my first topic so let me introduce myself shortly. I'm a 27 YO, male who lives in Turkiye. I have an interest in tech in general. 

So let's ask the question now. I got an Asus Strix 4090 recently and have a 1000 Watts PSU, FSP Hydro G Pro 1000W to be specific. I couldn't find any "easy, found in Google" kind of information about 12VHPWR cable or compatible 3rd party options. Do you guys have any information about this one or any 3rd party suggestion that I can order from Turkiye?

I'm using the supplied adapter from Asus with 4x8 Pin connected to it in a Corsair 4000D case. I believe the bend looks ok but I want to be in the safe side with more compact cable solution. I didn't wanna order any type of adapter after the CableMOD news and recalls.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

Can't you just use an extension cable?

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

11 minutes ago, OhioYJ said:

Only CableMODs adapters were part of that recall. CableMOD makes custom cables that have 90 degree ends on them.

Yeah I know, that's why I referred as adapters. The problem is I couldn't find any pin layouts or comments about the compatibility of the FSP Hydro series.

1 minute ago, PDifolco said:

Can't you just use an extension cable?

Original 8-pin cables are long enough actually. The problem is the adapter that needs to be bent for some degree.

2 minutes ago, burakksglu said:

Original 8-pin cables are long enough actually. The problem is the adapter that needs to be bent for some degree.

But extension cable will solve that, they aren't mainly used for too short cables but to look better or get rid of the ugly 3 to 1 adapter in this case

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

1 minute ago, PDifolco said:

But extension cable will solve that, they aren't mainly used for too short cables but to look better or get rid of the ugly 3 to 1 adapter in this case

Ah, ok. Do you have any recommendations for my system by any chance? I'm not strict about the looks but would be nice if it wasn't white 😄

2 minutes ago, burakksglu said:

Ah, ok. Do you have any recommendations for my system by any chance? I'm not strict about the looks but would be nice if it wasn't white 😄

Look at cablemods 😂