Computer is pulling the breaker. Potential Fixes?

Hey everyone!
I've recently experienced a problem with my PC and my homes breaker. Under seemingly the most random of loads; sometimes playing AAA games at max settings with HDR, and other times just on a call with my friend without HDR, my computer will shut off as well as everything else in my room, which I am assuming is my breaker being pulled, since the power loss is exclusively in my room. I've tried many different fixes, most notably using an extension cable to route just my pc power to a different circuit, while leaving everything else like my HDR monitor and other electronics on the other circuit, effectively spitting power usage over two circuits. This did work! For a week or so, until I started seeing this issue happening again (albeit less often then it was happening before)

So! Here we are, me sitting at my pc, wondering when it will pull my fuse next. Is there any possible fixes or solutions you can think of?

One of the big things I was thinking, is maybe its my PSU? It's quite a budget one, and decided to reuse it after buying a new PC. It's enough to handle my components no problem, even at max load, and hasnt shat out on me. But maybe it is the issue? I ideally dont want to be out 100 bucks for a new PSU if I don't have too.
Let me know if that's a fair assumption, and if it is a psu problem, what ones do you recommend for my build? Thanks!

PC SPECS:
CPU: intel i7-12700k

GPU: Nvidia 3070 (8gb)

RAM: 32gb 3600 DDR4
MB: asrock b660m-pro

PSU: I have no idea, and im too lazy to unplug everything and see. Just assume its a budget PSU. Nothing fancy (If it's really important I can check, just let me know)

TL;DR: My PC is causing my home's breaker to trip randomly, especially during intense gaming or even simple tasks. I've tried various fixes like routing PC power separately, but the problem persists. Could it be my budget PSU causing the issue? I'm hesitant to buy a new one if it's unnecessary. If that's the issue, got recommendations for a reliable PSU for my build?

29 minutes ago, GamingWithSlinky said:

well you should really just open up the PC and check out the PSU. If it's old...and I mean old it could be tripping and delivering bad power. You don't need 100$ to shell out for a good CPU even 50$ or 60$ will do just fine from common brands like EVGA and Corsair.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Is it a standard breaker or a GFCI, or afci, or combo of both?

What other devices are plugged into the circuit? Perhaps you're drawing too much current.

Circuit breakers can go bad, and tend to trip at lower and lower amperages as they are repeatedly heated under load.

Find out what the load is on the circuit. It shouldn't be more than 80 percent of the breakers rating.