Pc not posting after adding and removing old ssd with corrupted/broken windows 11

hi all, a bit of a weird predicament here. i had an old ssd that i had replaced because the OS was broken and yesterday i decided as i was cleaning my pc to plug it in to grab some old files and whatnot. i had to unplug it and re plug in the old ssd to get my computer to boot, but it was working and i got my files. i ran malwarebytes to make sure i had no viruses or anything and it came back clean. і left my pc on overnight and fast forward this morning, i decide to restart it and unplug my old drive to wipe later. now my pc won't boot, fans won't spin, no lights on motherboard or gpu. i already tried plugging it in again, clearing cmos (both with motherboard button and with the pins on the motherboard), tried booting with the old ssd plugged in, and then tried again with it unplugged. nothing seems to be working. does anyone have any ideas or insight? thanks! i'll try to answer questions in the comments, and i'll test some solutions when i am home from work

Specs in case it helps: Ryzen 7 5800x Aorus b550

Elite mobo 32gb gskill ram 3070ti Boot drive is a 1tb nvme ssd 2tb games drive 4tb games drive

and the old ssd is a 500gb sata ssd.