Looking for recommendations for new/mechanical keyboards like the classic Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000

I've been using Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000s for basically my whole life, and I still love it, but I figure that I should probably actually upgrade to a more "proper" (mechanical) keyboard someday. So, I've been idly looking for upgrade options, but I can't seem to find anything comparable. I use the numpad, the back/forward buttons near the bottom, I like having a proper function row as well as having separate media control keys (I'd love to have skip forward/skip back keys too), I even use the "home" and "calculator" keys relatively often, as well as stuff like print screen and page down. Obviously, it being ergonomic is a very key feature, but I don't want a fully separated in the middle keyboard, just the gentler curves like my current one would be best, along with the cushions of course. My budget isn't hard-capped, but I'd really rather not spend hundreds of dollars on a keyboard, especially since my current one is still working just fine. Honestly, mostly the goal is to find something as comparable to the Ergo 4000 as I can so if/when this one eventually does die I can get a new keyboard rather than scrounging eBay for a new used Ergo 4000 for too much money anyway. I don't care much about RGB outside of the fact that I'd love to be able to turn it off as much as possible at will, including even indicator lights if possible, since I find them distracting if I'm trying to properly watch something. I'd rather it not be wireless, but as long as it's rechargeable it's not a dealbreaker ig. To be honest, I don't mind the "membraneness" of my current keyboard, but that's probably because I'm so used to it, I'm sure going back would suck someday once I'm used to what actually modern keyboards feel like lol.

So far everything I've found from my own searching has been missing at least some of the features I use on my current keyboard, often while being over $200, if not significantly higher.

Thanks in advance for any advice or recommendations!

Microsoft_Natural_Ergonomic_Keyboard_4000.png

2 minutes ago, GarlicDeliverySystem said:

I'd like the numpad to be on the right, and it's missing a lot of the extra keys I like (back/forward, calculator, home, etc), and it doesn't have separate function and media control keys.