i bought a docking station

sabrina27
Last week i bought a docking station on amazon.The dock is lightweight, compact and well padded. Simple and easy to use, a good product for the price.the 3.0 USB adapter is backward compatible for USB x.x so it can be used on virtually any computer.
Personally, I think no real computer savvy person should be without one of these.
anyway it's a great product for recomened. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ITDSN5Y   Enter coupon Y7BSVY97 at checkout for $5 off. $32.99 - $5 coupon (Y7BSVY97) = $27.99

Are you paid to post these things?

You posted the same thing a few days ago.

Last week i bought a docking station on amazon.The dock is lightweight, compact and well padded. Simple and easy to use, a good product for the price.the 3.0 USB adapter is backward compatible for USB x.x so it can be used on virtually any computer.
Personally, I think no real computer savvy person should be without one of these.
anyway it's a great product for recomened. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ITDSN5Y   Enter coupon Y7BSVY97 at checkout for $5 off. $32.99 - $5 coupon (Y7BSVY97) = $27.99

I'll probably get a multi-docking station like the one Linus has with 4 3.5" ports.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

@ any mod: is this spam? in the OP they don'y even say its basicaly a sata adapter -_-

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

@Createinator

hahaha I thought of that exactly! Then I scrolled down and saw your post.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

eh, maybe. I could rather plug it into my actually motherboard to get alittle better speed and stability.

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"