Display issue. Black pixels turn green

Anyone had this issue? Looking to see what is failing and if it's fixable. I've tried different cables and outputs on different pcs same issue. Panel issue? Pcb?

20240303_081024.jpg

if it's different computers then the monitor is at fault. is it at any point working correctly or just permanently like that?

16 minutes ago, emosun said:

if it's different computers then the monitor is at fault. is it at any point working correctly or just permanently like that?

It is permanently like that on different computers, i suspect it's the mainboard at fault but unsure.

36 minutes ago, Jakobsson said:

It is permanently like that on different computers, i suspect it's the mainboard at fault but unsure.

This is usually called "dead" or "stuck" when it happens to isolated pixels. In your case, it's either the panel or the mainboard.

Have you tried a different type of wire? For example if you connect with display port, have you tried with HDMI instead? You say "different outputs" but I'm not sure if you mean the same thing.

4 hours ago, johnt said:

This is usually called "dead" or "stuck" when it happens to isolated pixels. In your case, it's either the panel or the mainboard.

Have you tried a different type of wire? For example if you connect with display port, have you tried with HDMI instead? You say "different outputs" but I'm not sure if you mean the same thing.

Yes it's throughout the whole panel and the display has vga and dvi outputs, same issue with both.

2 hours ago, Jakobsson said:

Yes it's throughout the whole panel and the display has vga and dvi outputs, same issue with both.

Looks like e-waste now, unfortunately.