Repurposing gaming PC as NAS and steam box?

Hello everyone,

Long story short I have a windows based gaming PC that I'm interested in converting into a NAS/Server and am also curious if it would be possible to have the PC concurrently work as a steam box for casual couch style gaming? The desktop has an AMD Ryzen 5 3600x and an Rx 580 8GB, it sports a 256GB SSD as the windows install drive and a 2TB 7500rpm Sandism(?) HDD. My family has a host of windows and mac computers and I want them to be able to access all the family photos from their computers as I feel kinda bad that they've barely seen them because they're just on my computer. I do expect to get a second 2tb SSD just to have a back up of the main drive as... its our only copy of all the family photos (plus a bunch of other family photos on a separate portable HDD that we've barely touched... So theres no need for high performance type approaches as its not like we're going to be editing off this computer or anything and I mean... thinking about it maybe it would also be cool if there was a kind of 'streaming' ability as well as we are considering cutting Netflix as well.... Does anyone know of any good tutorial videos of people converting a windows PC to a NAS/ gaming box/ (not obligatory) streaming box?

You don't really need to do any converting, just hook it up in the spot you want it in with an ethernet cable and set it up with Remote Desktop and Network Share. Any computer connected to the network with the username and password will be able to remotely connect to it and also be able to access the files from their personal computer. As for Steam, they have game sharing/streaming built into the program, any computer with Steam installed and connected to the same account can stream from that computer to theirs. The only limitation would be multiple users at the same time. 

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |