DLSS spreadsheet?

Hi, I'm currently doing one of my last SAT for one of my units and its a report on a chosen subject, I've decided to go with DLSS and I'm currently in the process of collecting unmanipulated, secondary data. 

I'm kindly asking (kind of desperately) for anybody who has any spreadsheets comparing DLSS on and off between different GPU's and is willing to share towards my study, since when I can't find any on the web, only manipulated data in forms of graphs. 
Any advice to get this data would be appreciated too, Thankss

Also planning to collect Primary data very soon too!

Forgot to specify, The focus on my study is the increase of performance with DLSS. 
The research question is: 

To what extent does the utilisation of Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) impact the efficiency of frame generation in computer graphics?

Also emailed some researchers who posted graphs but to no reply, kind of out of options right now 

1 minute ago, Deeeeeee said:

Hi, I'm currently doing one of my last SAT for one of my units and its a report on a chosen subject, I've decided to go with DLSS and I'm currently in the process of collecting unmanipulated, secondary data. 

I'm kindly asking (kind of desperately) for anybody who has any spreadsheets comparing DLSS on and off between different GPU's and is willing to share towards my study, since when I can't find any on the web, only manipulated data in forms of graphs. 

Which data do you want to track ?

DLSS isn't a "toggable on/off" feature, it's an upscaling algorithm you can set at different "levels" of quality/upscaling, at a point you can use it to render at 480p on a 4K TV and have some garbled mess on your screen...

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

ultra settings 

Quality 70 avg 56 min 

Balanced  78 avg 60 min

Perf 93 avg 75 min

1440p 

Ultra quality 94 avg 73 min 

Quality 122 avg 94 min

4070ti super 

13600kf

is that what you want but for more games and a native test ? 

-13600kf 

- 4000 32gb ram 

-4070ti super duper 

16 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

Which data do you want to track ?

DLSS isn't a "toggable on/off" feature, it's an upscaling algorithm you can set at different "levels" of quality/upscaling, at a point you can use it to render at 480p on a 4K TV and have some garbled mess on your screen...

ahh sorry didn't really specify, i should edit that later. The main focus on my study is the increase of frames. I'm guessing data similar to the Nvidia showcases? 
like Native - framerate w/ whatever setting 
      DLSS Quality - upscaled to that native resolution - framerate  
      DLSS Performance etc etc

not really looking for all DLSS settings if its not available but any that shows a increase i'm more than happy with
Hope that makes more sense? sorry currently late for me right now and not too used to staying up 

10 minutes ago, Ebony Falcon said:

ultra settings 

Quality 70 avg 56 min 

Balanced  78 avg 60 min

Perf 93 avg 75 min

1440p 

Ultra quality 94 avg 73 min 

Quality 122 avg 94 min

4070ti super 

13600kf

is that what you want but for more games and a native test ? 

Yesss! Preferably in a spreadsheet so i can submit it into my sources 

26 minutes ago, Deeeeeee said:

Yesss! Preferably in a spreadsheet so i can submit it into my sources 

Do you not have capable hardware to test this yourself? If possible I would do that, that way hardware config remains the same as well.

elephants

12 minutes ago, WhitetailAni said:

Do you not have capable hardware to test this yourself? If possible I would do that, that way hardware config remains the same as well.

I have a 4070, but i need a wider range of gpu's to present my data, also my 4070 will be used when im obtaining my primary data. It's just that gaining secondary data is a requirement of my SAT 

42 minutes ago, Deeeeeee said:

I have a 4070, but i need a wider range of gpu's to present my data, also my 4070 will be used when im obtaining my primary data. It's just that gaining secondary data is a requirement of my SAT 

How many games and resolutions do you want I can probs do some later ? 
you can put it in a spread sheet ur self 

-13600kf 

- 4000 32gb ram 

-4070ti super duper 

1 hour ago, Deeeeeee said:

Forgot to specify, The focus on my study is the increase of performance with DLSS. 
The research question is: 

To what extent does the utilisation of Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) impact the efficiency of frame generation in computer graphics?

Actually if you want frame gen aswell 

you need

native results

frame gen results 

frame gen plus dlss at 3 presets per game 

and 3 base resolutions of 1080p 1440p and 4k

so il do 

Witcher 3

cyberpunk 

Alan wake 2

ratchet and clank 

you probly want to talk about average pc latency too and how framegen effects that

and how frame gen plus dlss quality offers near double the perceived smoothness/ frame rate with out the benafits of reduced input lag that non frame gen higher frame rates offer 

-13600kf 

- 4000 32gb ram 

-4070ti super duper 

These videos might offer some valuable data:

They include charts like this, showing per game which form of rendering puts out the best image quality. But they also include performance data.

One + means it's slightly better, two ++ or three +++ mean it's much better than the other.

For example COD: MW2 shows that at 4K native is slightly better than DLSS quality.

In Death Stranding DLSS quality is much better than native 4K.

image.thumb.png.3cec2d83343ca9835345f4b16f6b584e.png

In general a lot of Hardware Unboxed GPU reviews include upscaling performance data, comparing fps using DLSS to native rendering.

Sadly it's not raw data like you requested.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

44 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

These videos might offer some valuable data:

They include charts like this, showing per game which form of rendering puts out the best image quality. But they also include performance data.

One + means it's slightly better, two ++ or three +++ mean it's much better than the other.

For example COD: MW2 shows that at 4K native is slightly better than DLSS quality.

In Death Stranding DLSS quality is much better than native 4K.

image.thumb.png.3cec2d83343ca9835345f4b16f6b584e.png

In general a lot of Hardware Unboxed GPU reviews include upscaling performance data, comparing fps using DLSS to native rendering.

Sadly it's not raw data like you requested.

Probs worth checking Daniel Owen out aswell as he does pc latency aswell 

-13600kf 

- 4000 32gb ram 

-4070ti super duper 

35 minutes ago, Ebony Falcon said:

Probs worth checking Daniel Owen out aswell as he does pc latency aswell 

Here’s a break down of what preset render what aswell so you can make comparisons on internal render vs performance 

IMG_6810.webp

-13600kf 

- 4000 32gb ram 

-4070ti super duper 

5 hours ago, Ebony Falcon said:

Actually if you want frame gen aswell 

you need

native results

frame gen results 

frame gen plus dlss at 3 presets per game 

and 3 base resolutions of 1080p 1440p and 4k

so il do 

Witcher 3

cyberpunk 

Alan wake 2

ratchet and clank 

you probly want to talk about average pc latency too and how framegen effects that

and how frame gen plus dlss quality offers near double the perceived smoothness/ frame rate with out the benafits of reduced input lag that non frame gen higher frame rates offer 

Yes!! I'll greatly appreciate that!!! I've had so many problems on other forums 😭And I'll also incorporate pc latency into my report too. Thank you

19 minutes ago, Deeeeeee said:

Yes!! I'll greatly appreciate that!!! I've had so many problems on other forums 😭And I'll also incorporate pc latency into my report too. Thank you

Ite il do some bro, just latency test on yours as I don’t got the nvidia thing set up for it and cba to look into it and make sure in doing it right

you need it in graphs n shit or just raw data ? 

-13600kf 

- 4000 32gb ram 

-4070ti super duper 

1 hour ago, Ebony Falcon said:

Ite il do some bro, just latency test on yours as I don’t got the nvidia thing set up for it and cba to look into it and make sure in doing it right

you need it in graphs n shit or just raw data ? 

I'm just looking for raw data since when it's my requirement :v

19 minutes ago, Deeeeeee said:

I'm just looking for raw data since when it's my requirement :v

Dlss,frame gen scaling copy1.xlsx

iv done 2 games each at 1440p and 4k native with dlss q b and p and framgen native and framgen plus dlss q b p averages and 1p

took way to long to do so 2 is all i got time for

-13600kf 

- 4000 32gb ram 

-4070ti super duper 

On 2/29/2024 at 10:00 AM, Ebony Falcon said:

Dlss,frame gen scaling copy1.xlsx

iv done 2 games each at 1440p and 4k native with dlss q b and p and framgen native and framgen plus dlss q b p averages and 1p

took way to long to do so 2 is all i got time for

Hi, just checking up on any updates? no rush tho!

12 hours ago, Deeeeeee said:

Hi, just checking up on any updates? no rush tho!

Update on what ? 

-13600kf 

- 4000 32gb ram 

-4070ti super duper