Looking for a laptop with a GREAT screen

Hi peeps, so back home I have a great HT system, a 65-inch OLED TV, and a full 5.1 (Upgradeable up to 9.2), the dream, basically.

Unfortunately, I moved due to work reasons and I now live in a small apartment, all I have so far is a crappy laptop with a 1080p screen, a BIG step down from my system back home.

I'm looking for a new laptop, when it comes to specs, I don't really care, most laptops these days will be able to cover my basic needs, HOWEVER, if I need to go up to gaming grade, I'll take it. Being able to run games on it would be a good plus to have (So dedicated graphics card), but ultimately not necessary. I don't have a budget precisely for this reason. But obviously, I'm looking for the best deal possible.

My single most important need is the screen, ideally OLED, or something with good HDR. 4k is optional, I can do with 2k (Or whatever the laptop equivalent is). It just has to look good. Its main use will be watching movies. The only thing I'm not sure about is size, I'm aware that will play into the rest of the specs and of course, the budget so a few options will be nice. (14ish-15ish would likely work fine)

I know my request is a bit vague, but any help is appreciated. And of course, I'll answer any questions that could help narrow down the search

Amazon's choice is Asus Zenbook 14.5, 8gb RAM, 1TB, i5 13500H, 2.8k OLED screen, Iris xe graphics (Integrated) for the equivalent of USD 936. 

3 minutes ago, RodHQ said:

Hi peeps, so back home I have a great HT system, a 65-inch OLED TV, and a full 5.1 (Upgradeable up to 9.2), the dream, basically.

Unfortunately, I moved due to work reasons and I now live in a small apartment, all I have so far is a crappy laptop with a 1080p screen, a BIG step down from my system back home.

I'm looking for a new laptop, when it comes to specs, I don't really care, most laptops these days will be able to cover my basic needs, HOWEVER, if I need to go up to gaming grade, I'll take it. Being able to run games on it would be a good plus to have (So dedicated graphics card), but ultimately not necessary. I don't have a budget precisely for this reason. But obviously, I'm looking for the best deal possible.

My single most important need is the screen, ideally OLED, or something with good HDR. 4k is optional, I can do with 2k (Or whatever the laptop equivalent is). It just has to look good. Its main use will be watching movies. The only thing I'm not sure about is size, I'm aware that will play into the rest of the specs and of course, the budget so a few options will be nice. (14ish-15ish would likely work fine)

I know my request is a bit vague, but any help is appreciated. And of course, I'll answer any questions that could help narrow down the search

Amazon's choice is Asus Zenbook 14.5, 8gb RAM, 1TB, i5 13500H, 2.8k OLED screen, Iris xe graphics (Integrated) for the equivalent of USD 936. It's 

the best screen ive ever seen is on my macbook pro 16, its mini led so it does have some blooming but its almost never noticable, i got mine for a great deal but i would recommend getting the new m3 one, i would go with the base model but with a storage upgrade so you dont run out of storage any time soon, and the speakers on them are the best on any laptop ive ever seen, it is the best all rounder laptop out there, its the only one i would recommend

Take a look at the Samsung Galaxy Book3 series! Amazing OLED panels