Air cooler vs WC 13700k

Hello,  my Last upgrade was to a 7 13700k. Not doing oc. Pc idling most of the time.  When I do use it is for games like ready or not, civ, csgo, diablo.

Currebtly have a deep cool ls720 but my pump is failing so now im thinking.  Deepcool ak620 or thermaltake C360 kit. I wont go for a AiO anymore.  I live in argentina and prices are somewhat skechy so the 620 is half of the price of the kit.  Is the air cooler going to be enough?   I work on that pc and silence or low noise is important for me. Any suggestions? 

6 hours ago, lautaro_busto said:

Hello,  my Last upgrade was to a 7 13700k. Not doing oc. Pc idling most of the time.  When I do use it is for games like ready or not, civ, csgo, diablo.

Currebtly have a deep cool ls720 but my pump is failing so now im thinking.  Deepcool ak620 or thermaltake C360 kit. I wont go for a AiO anymore.  I live in argentina and prices are somewhat skechy so the 620 is half of the price of the kit.  Is the air cooler going to be enough?   I work on that pc and silence or low noise is important for me. Any suggestions? 

Are there any thermalright products available to you at a cheaper price than the AK620

More specifically the Phantom Spirit 120?

System specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D [-30 PBO all core]

GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT NITRO+ [1050mV, 2.8GHz core, 2.6Ghz mem]

Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB 32GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5

Storage: 2TB SN850X, 1TB SN850 w/ heatsink, 500GB P5 Plus (OS Storage)

Case: 5000D AIRFLOW

Cooler: Thermalright Frost Commander 140

PSU: Corsair RM850e

PCPartPicker List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/QYLBh3

On 2/27/2024 at 9:37 PM, lautaro_busto said:

What case do you have? What are the limits for the size of a cooler?

How old is your LS720?

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂